Need Items...

Frank

I need change tanks while one is still up and running. It is looking like it is going to be a challenge! There are a few issues I am running into and before I go out and buy a bunch of new stuff wanted to see what you guy and gals have laying around. (scary)A lot of things will be moved over after I clear out of the 125 tank. So anyone in the "reef rental business"?...lol(fingers)

I am looking for a MH mogul (socket) and cord … and VHO end caps the white ones. I do have them on the 125 right now but I can’t move them until it is taken down. (scratch)Help!

Also…Looking to buy a 36 VHO ballast…(fish)

I have a 250w MH Ballast, Light, and reflector you can borrow for a little bit. I won't be setting up my tank until after the move.

I also have a skimmer (your old one) and some powerheads you can borrow if you need also. I'm still waiting for the new skimmer impeller but I think it comes in today.

Hello Frank,

I think I could help. I have an old 48" (PFO?) fixture with (2) VHOS and (2) MH. I might have a ballast for the vho as well. I know I have a dual 400 MH ballast you could use. You might need to do some wiring to get the right connections between the fixture and the ballast. I live in Hillsboro and you could pick up during the day if I know when you would be available. Let me know if this will work.

I have a 250w MH Ballast, Light, and reflector you can borrow for a little bit. I won't be setting up my tank until after the move.

I also have a skimmer (your old one) and some powerheads you can borrow if you need also. I'm still waiting for the new skimmer impeller but I think it comes in today.

Thanks…Cool will take you up on the 250 .... when is good to come by?

Look like I have the MH taking care. What dose the VHO fixture have Im looking for the white end caps and a 95 watt ballats I don’t know if a 48” ballast will work on a 36 VHO?