Nice tanks!

Greg,

You are the man! I had no idea what you had planned here. The video looks great! Now I wish I would have cleaned the tanks a little more lol. Thank you very much! When you asked if you could take a little video, I didn't really think much about it and though maybe you just like to get some film of saltwater critters. This is awesome! Huge props!

I think I might have to give you a cookie or two next time you are down :)(naughty):D

• Like 1

Ok, 3 things:

1) dude, the engineer gobies were cute as hell, yes, im a guy, and i just uttered the words "cute as hell" so sue me, but you aint gettin my man card.

2) Garrett, you have got some of the cleanest tanks I have ever seen, simply awesome, and I have got to come to your store, maybe the Alice in Chains concert will give me a reason to talk the gf into goin into your store lol.

3) Greg, that has got to be the cleanest shot, clearest YouTube video I have ever seen. Even on full screen, it was still quite clear. Mad props man, mad props.

Ok, make that 4 things:

4) Greg, we have got to see some pics of your setup, especially as clear as your video is, I bet your pictures are awe-inspiring.

Ok, 3 things:

1) dude, the engineer gobies were cute as hell, yes, im a guy, and i just uttered the words "cute as hell" so sue me, but you aint gettin my man card.

2) Garrett, you have got some of the cleanest tanks I have ever seen, simply awesome, and I have got to come to your store, maybe the Alice in Chains concert will give me a reason to talk the gf into goin into your store lol.

3) Greg, that has got to be the cleanest shot, clearest YouTube video I have ever seen. Even on full screen, it was still quite clear. Mad props man, mad props.

Ok, make that 4 things:

4) Greg, we have got to see some pics of your setup, especially as clear as your video is, I bet your pictures are awe-inspiring.

1) They are cute. A man can admit that :)

2) I think Alice in Chains down in Salem is definatley a reason to come by the tanks! They actually were pretty dirty but thank you for the complement! Greg just did an amazing job of only filming the clean parts (whistle):D

3)+1! Very mad props to Greg!

4)I completely agree! I would love to see some shots of his tank. He has a monster of a tank and from the sounds of it, it is pretty cool looking!