FS:TANK, SYSTEM, OR........

TankIt

Update

UPDATED PLEASE SEE BELOW...........

So here is the deal We found a whole bunch of mold in my new apt. I really doubt its from my tanks because I never had much problem before in other apt. I also got a dehumidifier for my other apt. Which I am running now. Though its pulling water out of the air it doesn't seem to be enough. I am allergic to mold so I have to do something drastic......

I will not get out of the hobby BUT I am thinking I may need to get rid of my 75 gallon and just have my bio cube for the time being. I don't plan on staying at this apt more than a year or 2 so then I can maybe custom build something or start all over at leased.

I want to see who might be interested in what? Equipment wise here is what I have to get rid of....

75 gallon glass tank built in corner over flow (tank was bought last summer and has been running since sept.)

Pine stand for it

29 gallon sump/fuge (custom DIY but works great) With internal return pump

Which is full of macro and grows out of control under the LEDs

Would like to get $500 OBO for the tank setup/no livestock No lights.......

Would sell whole setup with dual 400 MH sunlight supply ballast, LED for light fixture bought off ebay for sump. $800

Lighting may sell dual 400 watt MH with mogul fixtures (not retro) and sunlight supply ballast. Also 1 new 400 watt 20K XM buld 2 weeks old at 8 hours per day. would like to get $400 for complete lighting. I have never used Actinics with these lights. I had a single 1 running on 29 gallon with incredible success and only use a single 1 right now to. It covers about 80% of the tank.[/color]

Livestock:

3 Bangii Cardinals $20 each

1 male lyre tail anthius $20

1 pink skunk clown $5Pending

1 brown scooter blenny ( I may keep?)

Corals/Inverts:

I know I am selling.

A few different small colonies of SPS

and......? Its hard to decide what to get rid of......

Corals are $35-$50 each and will include the following I know some I do not so you should come by and check em out. Camera takes crappy shots so I do not even want to post them.

1 small colony cute ora green birds nest. looks like a tree or a stem with a ball on top? $40

Very nice Bright pink rose milli, good sized with more than 5 branches maybe 4"x5"? $45

Deep Bluish Stag Large main with at leased 2 medium sized branches $35

2 small colonies of I think the same type of Acro? Its Blue and Purple and Green Very Pretty with a ton of branches on each. $50 each

Rare German Blue Polyp Digi (LOOKS SIMILAR TO THIS ONLY MINE IS DEEPER BROWN BASE AND MORE OF A ROYAL BLUE POLYPS!)

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_display.cfm?c=597+1492+2293+2572&pcatid=2572

3"+ tall frag with 2-3 or more branches $50. Very fast grower for me.

Turquoise Tip Milli, nice piece Fast grower lots of branches $50

If you buy them all I will include the rock they are all growing on or attached to, which is VERY Nice Show piece!

Complete package $300

2 full heads of Dendro with 1 tiny head $50 ($20/head +$10 for baby)

Lots of Mushrooms green/blue spots $5 each or 2 for $8

Blue Shrooms $10 each

HOT Pink $15 each

Small Colony of Pink on rock, 10+ polyps for $120

Also Have Gen X external return pump for sale. PD bout$100 at waves last summer. was only used few months before I setup new tank and did an internal pump. Sell for $75

Will also have quite a few pounds of LR some really nice pieces with tons of sponges (yellow and pink and black mainly)

Some do have a few aptasia I have Joes juice for but havn't had the time to get ride of yet.

Let me know if you might be interested in anything listed above and make me an offer. No GOOD offer will be refused!

Thank You,

Amanda

503-679-5183 give me a call if you are in the tigard area and you are welcome to stop by. I live up on hill by Arbor Heights apts.

Yellow Tang......

May he RIP(sad)

Sometimes they just cannot handle the stress of shipping........(scratch)

Clam is happy I took the bigger ones out and now he has the whole sandbed to himself!:p He is a bed hog(naughty) I have some cleaners you can buy to if you still need some for your tank. snails, nassarius, and hermits...... $.75 each and turbos $1.5 each got a few of them also......

More SPS

Ok got everything moved around and I know what I have and what is going.

Also forgot I have (1) 2"x2.5" and (1) mini colony of a bunch of small frags grown together( Looks really Cool) of Oregon Grape Monti....

small $25

colony $40

(No Clay not my cup shaped main colony;) its not for sale)

Also Huge frag of light purple digi with green polyps

$25

I will be home all day on saturday for people to come by and see what I have, the more you buy the better your price will be(naughty)...........

Give me a call, text or PM me and I will give you my address in Tigard.

503-679-5183

Thanks

Amanda

post-2537-141867752727_thumb.jpg

Sale This Weekend Only-see below prices all in green for the weekend only

UPDATED PLEASE SEE BELOW...........

So here is the deal We found a whole bunch of mold in my new apt. I really doubt its from my tanks because I never had much problem before in other apt. I also got a dehumidifier for my other apt. Which I am running now. Though its pulling water out of the air it doesn't seem to be enough. I am allergic to mold so I have to do something drastic......

I will not get out of the hobby BUT I am thinking I may need to get rid of my 75 gallon and just have my bio cube for the time being. I don't plan on staying at this apt more than a year or 2 so then I can maybe custom build something or start all over at leased.

I want to see who might be interested in what? Equipment wise here is what I have to get rid of....

75 gallon glass tank built in corner over flow (tank was bought last summer and has been running since sept.)

Pine stand for it

29 gallon sump/fuge (custom DIY but works great) With internal return pump

Which is full of macro and grows out of control under the LEDs

Would like to get $500 OBO for the tank setup/no livestock No lights.......

Buy Tank this weekend and pickup by Saturday night and I will include all LS more than 2 years old, and whatever rock I have left. I can hold till weekend with a small deposit.....

Would sell whole setup with dual 400 MH sunlight supply ballast, LED for light fixture bought off ebay for sump. $800

Lighting may sell dual 400 watt MH with mogul fixtures (not retro) and sunlight supply ballast. Also 1 new 400 watt 20K XM buld 2 weeks old at 8 hours per day. would like to get $400 for complete lighting. I have never used Actinics with these lights. I had a single 1 running on 29 gallon with incredible success and only use a single 1 right now to. It covers about 80% of the tank.

Ballast alone is worth almost that much![/color]

Livestock:

3 Bangii Cardinals $20 each

1 male lyre tail anthius $20

1 pink skunk clown $5Pending

Corals/Inverts:

I know I am selling.

A few different small colonies of SPS

and......? Its hard to decide what to get rid of......

Corals are $35-$50 each and will include the following I know some I do not so you should come by and check em out. Camera takes crappy shots so I do not even want to post them.

1 small colony cute ora green birds nest. looks like a tree or a stem with a ball on top, maybe more like a broccoli:D? $40$30

Very nice Bright pink rose milli, good sized with more than 5 branches maybe 4"x5"? $45$35Pending

Deep Bluish Stag Large main with at leased 2 medium sized branches $35$20

2 small colonies of I think the same type of Acro? Its Blue and Purple and Green Very Pretty with a ton of branches on each. $50 each$35

Rare German Blue Polyp Digi (LOOKS SIMILAR TO THIS ONLY MINE IS DEEPER BROWN BASE AND MORE OF A ROYAL BLUE POLYPS!)

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/p...72&pcatid=2572

3"+ tall frag with 2-3 or more branches $50$40. Very fast grower for me.Pending

Turquoise Tip Milli, nice piece Fast grower lots of branches $50$35

If you buy them all I will include the rock they are all growing on or attached to, which is VERY Nice Show piece!

Complete package $300$180 if you pick up by friday night

2 full heads of Dendro with 1 tiny head $50 $40($20/head +$10 for baby)

Lots of Mushrooms green/blue spots $5 each or 2 for $8$3 each or $5 for 2

Blue Shrooms $10 each$6

HOT Pink $15 each$10

Also Have Gen X external return pump for sale. PD bout$100 at waves last summer. was only used few months before I setup new tank and did an internal pump. Sell for $75

I have a good 70-80lbs LR Mice pieces more than 2 years in my tanks. FULL of life Sold

Will also have quite a few pounds of LR some really nice pieces with tons of sponges (yellow and pink and black mainly)

Some do have a few aptasia I have Joes juice for but havn't had the time to get ride of yet.

Let me know if you might be interested in anything listed above and make me an offer. No GOOD offer will be refused!

Thank You,

Amanda

503-679-5183 give me a call if you are in the tigard area and you are welcome to stop by. I live up on hill by Arbor Heights apts.

CLAMY

when do you think you will be there to pick the little bugger up? My tank is not going to be happy because I just removed all the rock and all the bacteria that goes with it. I can move it to my nano if its going to be a while or if you can come up this weekend I will leave him be until then. I just did a water change a few days ago so it should be ok for a while. I am removing all the fish I think on saturday afternoon if nobody is interested in them.

Also have for sale I forgot a Ritteri anemone $75.00

---A little history on this guy. Everyone says Ritteri are the most sensative. I cannot kill the D#@* thing. Not that I have purposely tried or anything(nono)

For a long time he was mover constantly moving in the tank. I would have to move corals or him every other day! He was HUGE the size of a dinner plate. Well eventually he found the powerheads twice!DOH! Then I had my reef in a temporary 55 while setting up new 75 and he found the HOB filter twice!DOH!

It has been chewed up and spit out 4 times. at one point lost all its tentacles!

Now it is happy healthy and has tons of tentacles, you cannot even tell he got chewed up! He is not fully open right now because I have pissed him off with the tank tear down but he really is a very nice looking anemone! And I would say indestructable. He should have been dead 4 times! But will not get the hint(whistle)

Amanda

Update

Clay leme know I will busy on sunday but any time saturday should be fine except in the morning..... I have to go to DMVDOH!

Tank is still available as far as I know. Will drop price to $400 for whole setup except lights this week. Price goes back up on sunday. This is a complete system with Tank (built in overflow), stand, sump/fuge (PACKED Full of Macro), return pump (Gene-X), Live Sand (already cycled and full of life).

All you need is a light and you are set! $400 this weekend only

Come on(naughty) I am going to post on Craigslist later today if no takers!

Thanks

Amanda

75 gallon setup for sale---Update

**** Here is what I have to get rid of left....******

75 gallon glass tank built in corner over flow (tank was bought last summer and has been running since sept.) I pd. $350! very nice tank bought from saltwater FantaSeas!

Pine stand for it

29 gallon sump/fuge (custom DIY but works great)

Gen-X internal return pump

Which is full of macro and grows out of control

80 lbs Live sand in a shallow 1-1/2" deep sandbed

Would like to get $400 OBO for the tank setup/no livestock(except the sand), No lights.......

Would sell whole setup with dual 400 MH sunlight supply ballast and 2 fixtures, $600 OBO

Lighting dual 400 watt MH with single ended fixtures (not retro) and sunlight supply ballast. Also 1 new 400 watt 20K XM buld 3 weeks old at 8 hours per day. would like to get $300 for complete lighting.

I have never used Actinics with these lights. I had a single 1 running on 29 gallon with incredible success and only use a single 1 right now to. It lights up bright about 80% of the tank and leaves some nice "shaded areas".

Ballast alone is worth almost that much![/color]

Livestock:

3 Bangii Cardinals $15 each

1 male lyre tail anthius $15

Corals/Inverts:

1 small colony cute ora green birds nest. looks like a tree or a stem with a ball on top, maybe more like a broccoli:D? $25

Deep Bluish Stag Large main with at leased 2 medium sized branches $35

2 small colonies of I think the same type of Acro? Its Blue and Purple and Green Very Pretty with a ton of branches on each. $30 each

(1) 2"x2.5" and (1) mini colony of a bunch of small frags grown together( Looks really Cool) of Oregon Grape Monti....

small $25

colony $40

(No Clay not my cup shaped main colony its not for sale)

Also 4+" frag (with lots of nubs and couple of branches) of light purple digi with green polyps

$25

Buy them all and you can have a freebee!(clap) I have some zoos and some shrooms left I will through something in and it will be sweet Will be worth more than $100 for sure!

2 full heads of Dendro with 1 tiny head $30

Also Have external return pump for sale. PD bout $125 for it at waves last summer. was only used few months before I setup new tank and did an internal pump so I didn't have to drill new sump. Sell for $60

Thank You,

Amanda