Taking the Plundge

defigart

Doran,

You are referring to Thunder Reef Divers on Hwy 99 and about 115th. Kim & I were both certified there and Maddi & James are both in junior classes there now. My father in law is an instructor there and I like the people. Nikki runs the shop and is a fantastic person.

One of the percs of thunder reef is the onsite pool. There are a lot of shops that do not have a pool on site and it is kind of a hassle.

They are a PADI dive shop. In addition to general open water certification they also offer advanced open water and a bunch of other certs down the road.

Dave

I'm not sure but I would think so. :). My father-in-laws name is Jon Mills and he is one of the instructors there now. If you talk to Nikki and tell her that Jon is instructing Maddi & James (his grandchildren) she will know who we are. We just saw her there today and she is awesome to work with and answers questions. I know that Nikki is an avid diver and is very knowledgeable. We were certified there about 8 yrs ago and have been happy there.