Thanks for the donations!!!!!

Mr S

WOW. Would like to thank the following:

Smann: thanks for the frags and anemones

Queen Angel: thanks for the mystery frag (I actually got a spiney urchin)

Nick (Rose City) for 25 lbs. of LR

Shane (USCG): awesome stuff, zoos, chalice, shrooms

Grassi and family: rics, zoos and leather

Tim (Westside): zoos thanks for trading frag plugs

Mark (Kleen UR shop): zoos and cool Kenya tree thanks for trading frag plugs

Jim (Reefcam): 100 lbs. Live rock

It was great meeting all the new people. Thanks for the generous donations. You people outdid yourselves. Can't wait to be able to give TFT members LR and frags to start up there new tanks. Also, if you are an old TFT member and need some stuff let me know. At this point I can give you lots of livestock. Still trying to figure out a way to get salt and sand. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Once again thanks to all the people for the donations. I wish you could see my kids faces on Monday when they see the new stuff!!!!

Roger

Roger,

I have a connection for Kent salt at wholesale that the club is going to be purchasing for the TFT program. We are still trying to work out the details but I will PM you shortly for your input in putting this together. Still trying to figure out how much and how to distribute it.

Dave

Roger,

I have a connection for Kent salt at wholesale that the club is going to be purchasing for the TFT program. We are still trying to work out the details but I will PM you shortly for your input in putting this together. Still trying to figure out how much and how to distribute it.

Dave

That's awesome Dave, makes me feel even better about paying my club dues, to see that they're goin towards something like this.

Can club members get in on said wholesale salt? LOL

Rocks??? You were supposed to take the Dogs.. not rocks!! :D

You're welcome Roger.. I like the shapes of the rocks when I pulled them out.. just cook the rocks real well. Sorry I missed you yesterday. My visit with Garrett took a bit longer as I saw other cool stuff.

What ever happened to those stores with dirty tanks and dead fish??? it'll be cheaper on my bank accout. :D

Call me next time you are up this way and I can show you my setup this time.. much different than when I had it the last house.

Dave the salt buy would be awesome. Clay nice try................................!!!!!!!

Jim sorry I missed you. Thanks for the rock. I will donate it to the people who need it once I have cured it up. Hey Charles, I always buy Bob dinner when we go on our outings. How much would it cost me to have you make me a luminar reflector for my MH lites? I really like seeing people supporting this program. Way to step up. Anyone out there let me know if there is ever a group buy on sand. At present I feel pretty good about setting up a new tank for a teacher. The only place I am lacking is in fish, salt and sand. Thanks again.

Roger

Hey Roger,

How about this for a proposal. I am a trapper. I know you might be saying,

"I knew Franklin was burley, but I never realized"! Neither did I.

Well, we have formed a group called "Trappers for Tanks" (TFT).

There are often times while we are sitting around our smelly campfire,

threatening each other in an effort to be the one to eat the raw venison heart,

that we are frankly, bored silly (in a manly way).

I think it was "Odorous Olaf" that brought up that we could use a marine tank (and a Honda generator).

Short story. Send us the application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I am changing my attitude about Eugene people. And I am lumping them all together because of your innuendo about trapping (since I am a beaver fan) That is very hurtful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :)

Besides I thought the Eugene motto was hug a possum!!! Hug a tree!!! OH, lets just hug anything.