Seeking: SPS branching Frags Have: Efflo and ORA Red

puntific

I'm looking for sooper cool Acro frags of decent size. I have 6 frags, 1-2 inches in size of my Efflo seen here: (1 Sold, 1 pending: finch6013)

unknownSPSupclose.jpg

I also have 3 pokerstar frags of about 1 inch. No pic. 2 left

I also have 3 frags of this ORA Red with green (blue?) tips 1 inch: (1 gone,1 ALMOST pending.... 1 still available...)

Redwgreentips047.jpg

Actually, I can do a zoathid trade too. Looking for more zoas:

RedZoas0centerthing007.jpgRedZoas0centerthing003.jpg

RedZoas0centerthing006.jpgRedZoastrythree003-1.jpg

One Aqua ALMOST pending One still available.

Lastly, do you think the zoas up there are Eagle Eyes or Wammin Watermelon? No coments yet on the EE vs WW???

puntific

Brad, you got a name for those things? Which zoas/palys did you want?

Scott

No I was offering them up for trade to you in exchange for your efflo but I was not sure, I thought you may have them already-

I think they are Armor of gods, but I dont have any paperwork-LOL

Google AOG if you want-they sure look the same and being what I paid for a small frag plug of them at upscales, they better be something other than "pretty"

J/K I like them regardless they are very bright and would look awesome in your lighting.

LMK

OK Brad,

What the heck... I'll take em. Give me a call.

No I was offering them up for trade to you in exchange for your efflo but I was not sure, I thought you may have them already-

I think they are Armor of gods, but I dont have any paperwork-LOL

Google AOG if you want-they sure look the same and being what I paid for a small frag plug of them at upscales, they better be something other than "pretty"

J/K I like them regardless they are very bright and would look awesome in your lighting.

LMK

So the guys on Reef2Reef think Brad's zoas are Devil's Armor so I have heightened interest in your response to my PM jadams!

puntific

ps. Thanks for the kind words guys...

I just fragged my AOG's' date=' and Candy Apple Pinks a few days ago. I would be interested in the pokerstar and/or the ORA red. If you are interested let me know, I will be driving through portland around 4 tomorrow.[/quote']

So the guys on Reef2Reef think Brad's zoas are Devil's Armor so I have heightened interest in your response to my PM jadams!

puntific

ps. Thanks for the kind words guys...

Oh I see how you are-(laugh)

I had figuerd they were AOG or DA-

Are you selling them-if so whatcha fetchin for them-I got more-LOL.

Thats my intent with the group zoos-buying them strictly to sell-(plotting)

When I signed up my reefnjunkie on RC I got a PM-"Banned for life", its because I had an account already

They are seeing about the name change

Nope... not selling them (yet). I want it to fill the plug before I frag it... but then will be trading/selling half of them for more variety . It helps the trading process if you are confident of the name, I think. (That's not a dig Brad... very happy with out trade.) ;)

puntific

ps. Hope it works out for you on RC...

Oh I see how you are-(laugh)

I had figuerd they were AOG or DA-

Are you selling them-if so whatcha fetchin for them-I got more-LOL.

Thats my intent with the group zoos-buying them strictly to sell-(plotting)

When I signed up my reefnjunkie on RC I got a PM-"Banned for life", its because I had an account already

They are seeing about the name change

This weekend would be great. Did I PM you my number? I'm getting fish from this post: http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16829&highlight=fish or you could come by my house.

Scott

Pm me your number I dont see it. Are you getting fish from Calvins house in Oregon City, or are they coming from somewhere else? I live close to Calvin so I could come over when you are there if that is the case. Let me know.

• 2 weeks later...