Jump to content

Sea Swirls


Recommended Posts

Yes and no. You can have it attached to the return or you can have a dedicated pump for them - mainly for water movement - randomly


I don't want to have to buy another pump. So I can use the Seaswirl on my return?


I guess I need a visual, anyone got one set up that is powered by the return pump??



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sea swirl


I do. I have a 3/4" hooked up. I think the 1/2" can handle up to 600GPH. Look on their website sea-swirl.com They make different types of hookups for corner mounts or acylic. You can come over and see it if you like. What size return do you have? You can buy the plumbing to attach that to most size pumps as long as its under 600 GPH

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...