500 Gallon Cube for sale. 5x5x30inch tall Super sweet tank

dj_giantti

what thickness is the acrylic? How many scratches' date=' you said you have buffed out some of the scratches?[/quote']

After I got done buffing it out I filled the tank up with water and you could only see 2 main scratches that are no more then 2 inches long. They can easily be buffer out by hand if you buy some acrylic buffer. I would use #2. The tank it 3/4 inch thick and on a scale of 1-10 I would rate it a very strong 8 1/2. A few more hours worth of work and it would be a 10!!!

Watch out! The classified police are out in force!

There was no call for this response. Roy was merely stating the rules and the consequences.

1. PNWMAS is not responsible for any transactions made in this forum. It is the responsibility of the seller/buyer to weigh their risks before selling/purchasing.

2. Any posts that do not have anything to do with the buying, selling, or trading of an item will be removed.

3. Commercial Members (Sponsors) are not allowed to sell items in the Classified Section. Please see Forum Rules or Commercial Users Thread.

4. Commercial Members (Sponsors) are allowed to purchase items from the Classified Section.

5. When posting in the Classified Section please include in your title if you are "SELLING" (WTS), "TRADING" (WTT), or "LOOKING TO BUY" (WTB).

6. If there is not a price clearly stated in your post, your thread will be removed without warning or explanation.

All current active threads will need to include a price immediately or they will be removed.

7. Links to other websites are not allowed. Posts with links to other websites will be deleted.

Consequences for violating the Classified Section Rules ( From the Forum Rules)

The PNWMAS forums and website are governed by Administrators and Moderators. All of the Admins and Mods are volunteers and are unpaid by PNWMAS. It is your duty to accept and respect the decisions of the Admins and Mods. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. The first offense will be a verbal warning that will be received by PM or e-mail. The second offense will be the temporary suspension of the use of the website and its forums. The length of this suspension shall be 72 hours. The third offense will be a permanent ban of the use of the website and its forums and the removal of memberships status with PNWMAS. The Admins and Mods have right to edit or remove any post that violates the terms of the forum rules. PNWMAS reserves the right to refuse or revoke the membership status of anyone for any reason by a majority vote of the Officers and Board Members.

Thank You

All Roy was saying is if you wish to discuss your intentions with the item please start another thread or PM the appropriate party(s). Your general comments take away from this threads intended purpose of selling said item.

v/r

Shane

Yep its a good deal. The pump alone 100 dollars on the used market. The wave makers is worth about 150.

It is a great deal....but, it takes just the right buyer with the right situation. Even though I'm in the market for a large tank to upgrade my coldwater system, this tank just won't fit in the place I want to keep it. I need more of a 6 ft x 4 ft tank....and I really need 1" at least for insulation and sweating. I also need a very specific overflow design to accommodate the unique hidden flow generation that I plan to use. I gave it a hard look.....but, I can't compromise that much.....which is the problem with reselling huge tanks.....they need just the right situation. Sorry it couldn't work out and I wish you luck.....I really wished that I could make it work. I guess it's getting near the time to visit James at Envision again.

• 1 year later...