This was waiting for me when I got home tonight

CA2OR

They don't look like much but they are scrapers! They will tear ya up one side and down the other before ya can say [language filter]!!!

I wonder how they taste? I think I've seen Andrew Z eat one and like it, but that doesn't say much considering some of the things I've seen him eat on his show.

Shoulda rocked him w/ a headbutt! They never see that coming...

That is funny...(naughty)...that would be hilarious to see in a movie

They don't look like much but they are scrapers! They will tear ya up one side and down the other before ya can say [language filter]!!!

I wonder how they taste? I think I've seen Andrew Z eat one and like it, but that doesn't say much considering some of the things I've seen him eat on his show.

Oh...I know....I have seen with my own 2 eyes what both Raccoons and Badgers do to Rot's....not pretty. Sad to say I am just happy they weren't my dog's. You know what sucked about that...it was all in a 4 day timespan on a camping trip. Just a piece of advice....if you go hiking or camping...keep a leash or something on your dog if you don't want to experience this.

Probably should add to this that both dogs survived and are doing fine. The male has actually had another encounter with a raccoon with almost identical results.

Raccoon's 2

Badger 1

Dog's 0

back in the day, i used to hunt racoons at night with a group of my buddies and our 'coon dogs as we called em. mainly a bunch of blueticks and plotts with a couple of treeing walkers thrown in

im sorry, but as bad as rots are, they dont hold a candle to a plott hound, i have personally watched more than one plott kill a racoon, by himself, in seconds, but, then again, they are kinda sorta bred for it lol

at least they're not as bad as rhodies though, ive seen rhodies do HORRIBLE things to hogs and dont even get me started on presa's, those buggers are absolutely terrifying to watch on a hog

Coon Killer

Hounds are bred for it but nothing is tougher then my blue heeler protecting her yard! I have seen her kill several coon including a mama with almost grown babies who was trying to protect them!

We all know how tough any mom will be defending her young!(whistle)

In that fight my dog got barely a scratch but we battled them for years.... Couldn't get rid of the d*@% things! Found out my neighbor was feedin em(flame) I have had to bandage many wounds on my dog from them. She is slender and quick like a border collie and has the attitude and hard head of a Heeler. She has made it a personal vendetta to kill every raccoon she can smell and I usually cannot stop her once she catches sight of em.....

Get a hose out they hate pressure water i the face. You better nip this in the a%$ before they get to comfortable, though it looks like they already have!DOH!

Pots and pans banged together whenever you see them will chase em away and if you can do it often enough they may get tired of it and leave!

(wife)So will the neighbors for that matter(whistle):p

GOOD LUCK IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!