needing MH Reflectors

Kevman

Im looking for two Mogul Reflectors... I have Ballasts, Moguls and Bulbs, Just No Reflectors.. Im hoping someone has a couple sitting around they will let go cheap or donate to a fellow American who's down on his luck..LOL (laugh)

Im setting up my 80Gal and Its bcome down to just these Reflectors and 2 Bulb..If some one has 2- 400W 20,000K bulbs even if they are old. Please let me know...

Thanks everyone, you all know how it is, your down to the final touches and running out of cash, and the wife is starting to Huff and Puff(wife)..

Thanks for reading everyone, and please PM me if you have something, Maybe I have something for you...

I have a Coralife 250 Calcium reactor I am willing to trade...

Come on guys(threaten)

Try making your own out of a "solar tube" extension from HD I believe, it will run about $30 but you will have enough to make 4 reflectors and could put two of them up for sale and recoup some of that. As for bulbs, look on Ebay for cheep bulbs, they are cheep but there's been more and more talk about there worthiness and people are praising them.