Gauging interest in 37G Oceanic, stand, and Current 24" Hqi setup

R-3

So here after awhile im gonna be moving all my tank inhabitants into there new home in the 90. I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a 37G Oceanic tank drilled w/overlflow, stand, and a Current Outer Orbit 24" HQI. Just thought I would throw it out there. Heres a pic of the tank when it was first setup.

IMG_0899.jpg

Its 24x18x21. Its half the size of a 75. They dont make these anymore. (Dont ask me why it seems like everyone wants one) I had a hell of a time finding it when I was looking. The tank is in great shape with no chips or scratches. It has been drilled for a 1" bulkhead in the back and has a built in overflow. I painted the back black. The only thing with this setup is that the tank and stand are mismatched. The tank has cherry trim and the stand has a oak look to it. Thanks for all the people that have expressed interest. Seems like it wont be too hard to sell. The only reason Im selling is because I found a sweet deal on a 3'x2x2' 90G!! Later Ryan

Okay everyone I decided to use the water I have in my tank right now so I should have the whole thing tore down by this weekend. I got new saltwater mixing in the tank right now. Ill get it all cleaned up and post some pics. Later Ryan

Im gonna ask $150 for the tank and stand. Im asking $200 for the light which is a 24" Current Outer Orbit 150wDE w/2 65w PCS. The PC bulbs are about 6 months old and the 150W is a Phoenix 14k that is 2-3 months old. Ill also throw in the 10K 150w Coralife bulb that came with it. I would sell as a package for $300. Heres a link to the light.

http://www.marinedepot.com/md_viewItem.asp?idproduct=CU01040