Project 29 gal. Oceanic Bio Cube

MarkBirkett

I have a Oceanic 29 gallon Bio Cube Tank and Stand. Story is I did not like the filtration of a stock Bio Cube, so I gutted the rear filterbox all the way across. I bought the overflow box and bulkheads to do a loop system and was going to put a sump in the bottom of the cabinet. Now I am going to do a 210 gallon system and do not want two projects. For $175 I will sell this project and will include= Tank, Stand, with both ballast and adapter for moonlights(All Work) Stock Pump, Scwd, Heater, Overflow box, Hydor flo deflector, mag float, oceanic skimmer for Bio Cubes, lockline, and bulkheads. If you have a sump and return pump, and drill the tank for bulkheads this will be a sweet system. PM any questions and I am not going to part out. Might trade for a Protein skimmer or a 1200 + GPH external pump. (This is all going to Nick at Rose City Aquarium)

post-1710-141867780133_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867780133_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867780134_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867780134_thumb.jpg

I have a external Reeflo Snapper pump I would trade ya for it. They are rated at 2500GPH but you can crank them down without affecting the pump. They are a pretty nice pump just ask anyone :) I just have an extra one I will not be using so I thought I would offer it up.

I think it would work good for a dual overflow setup like yours. Later

Wow this is way too cheap, because here is what I got mine for:

29G biocube used I got from R-3 is $120, and stand $100 and all the primer and paints around $40.

Had the tank drill a hole in the back at a local glass shop for $25,

lockline, SCWD, and return line, bulkhead, sump everything around $160.

Labor lots of beers bottles deposit and time.

This is one of the coolest setup that I see. I hope someone here will get this great deal.

Benny

I thought $175 was a great deal and I would get reasonable offers' date=' but I don't need a $100 pump for this set up. I might sell the stand and parts later and get close to the asking price. Thanks for the offers.[/quote']

I apologize for offering the pump, i guess. You had just stated that you would be interested in an external pump so I just thought I would throw it out there. Good luck with whatever you end up doing.