Live Rock +

aqua-ed

I have ~50lbs of live rock left that I would like to get rid of. It has plenty of beautiful coralline algae and lots of hitch hikers. $100 will take it all. I'll even throw in some kenya tree and poly's if you want them.

I also have aquarium parts (pumps, protein skimmer, lighting etc) that I can sell, too.

The lights are a 48" 128W(4x32W) PC fixture w? LED moonlights that clamps to the sides. $100

I have a 500GPH return pump that cycles the water from the sump back to the tank. $20

I have another similar sized, but unmarked pump that runs with foul language and a couple smacks (I use it for water changes). $10

I do not have any digital timers for sale.

I am downgrading my home aquarium, so I have lots of stuff to part with. If you have something you want to get yourself for christmas, I probably have it.

if you want to dump some of the live rock i will take 20lb to 25lb. i dont have anything to trade or i would im trying to put another tank up for my daghter. ya i do have some calcuiom and other stuff i can trade if intrested like cb part a, teck m ,turbo-calcuim,superbufffer-dkh and kalkwasser mix. what are you looking for????