WTB/T Oregon Blue Tort

jsw

i would only be interested if it were repairable. i have oregon torte. in fact some of what tim has, i just delivered a couple days ago, i dont think, but not sure..... if he wants to get rid of any, but its worth a try, i lopped off a pretty lg piece and its healing so i may not be able to cut a piece the size you desire immediately, however, that being said, i do have several tips and frags, also tyre birds nest (the phonape) upscales microlados, superman milli. atl cranberry, lg piece of superman monti possibly? all purple bali tri. violet, purple and pastel purple. several extremely nice chalice pieces. green alien eye, watermelon, many, many, others. many other high end sps pieces. shoot me a p.m. if your interested in a viewing or looking for anything else?

nothing is currently for sale, as i do appreciate the interests from board members i am only interested in a vortech. thank you.

• 1 month later...