WTT 360 xbox modded

moovinfast

I have an elite xbox 360 that I no longer use. It has been modded so it can play backups of games. This way you dont have to worry about scratching the original disk. Have never had any problems with it. I got kicked off xbox live for being modded. Might be able to fix it so you can go one xbox live again? Havent really looked into it since I dont need 2 xboxs anymore and I have all the original disks to the games. So if you dont care about Live then this is a deal. Comes with the console, power supply, component A/V cables, wired controller and can include the backups I have since they wont play on my other xbox thats not modded. Im in longview but i might be able to go to portland or salem if you cant make it out here. The controller I was going to give with it had issues when I just checked it. So it now comes with a new game stop controller or I can sell the system without a controller for $150 or with a new one for $175. Would like to trade for a dual 250w electronic ballast to run 2 HQI/DE bulbs.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty World at War

Rock Band 2 (game only)

Fallout 3

Halo wars

Gears of War 2

Fable 2

Halo 3 ODST (both disks)

DUUUDE, how did you get your 360 modded, my guy (years ago) told me it was not possibble. I got my PS2, Wii, and old xbox modded (600 GigaByte HD)-to save back ups of my originals-(laugh)

Hmmmm

Do you place the original in the Xbox and rip it to a hard drive or do you use a decryptor and Image Burn etc....???

Could be interested

I have a xbox maybe you can help me out with a few back ups????

Hey now get in line-LOL

Hey Randy are you talking xbox or xbox 360. I HAD a modded xbox with the monster hard drive, rip your games to it and BOOM play directly from the hard drive, no need for the "original" copy.

Federal offense subject to 250,000 dollar fine and 5 years in jail per pirated game.

I got rid of all my consoles, yea thats it, I got rid of them

Its a flash to the firmware of the dvd drive to be able to read burned disks. To back them up you need the original disk, a duel layer dvd and burner. I think there are only a few that work. I just had my friend do them for me since he already had everything for it.

A friend of mine :) has modded his 360. You can download games off the interweb and burn them to a dual layer DVD and you are good to go. PS I do not condone the piracy of Xbox 360 games....even if Microsoft is a global giant that buys technologies to stifle competition.