*** XBOX WTB WTT for ultra Moded XBox ***

ReefMe

My son -yes, really, my son, "NEEDS" to get an xbox 360 - so he can play a skateboard game which he says he gets inspiration from and therefore can do better tricks, forget the name but it only plays on xbox 360 - n

he needs the 360. He has a modded xbox that is a couple of years old that has every friggin' game in the world that came out before the 360, literally hundreds of games. He has two controllers with it. I am not trying to generate income from this deal, only trade for another xbox, a 360 Xbox. I know the modded versions are very desired to some due to their few numbers and difficulty to get, especialy when they are done correctly. When I bought this for my son the seller spent over an hour just going through the list of games, that is, an hour of scrolling through the games - is that a lot of games?;) That's all this guy did was mod xboxes. Ideally your 360 must be internet non-banned, have an HD, two controllers. I expect to get multiple offers so the more games you throw in the better for you(naughty);)(rock2)

I don't know how much you know but at this time Microsoft is banning any modified xbox that goes on live. It started on Nov. 1st and they put out an estimate of 600K to 1million xbox consuls being banned. They figured out how to detect the re-flash of the dvd-rom drive. If he hasn't gone on live yet then he is lucky. It will be useless to play on live ever again if he does. I only know all this because one of my good friends is one of the few that mods them. He is letting everyone know to stay off of live until they put out a new mod to counteract what is happening now.

I think she has a first generation xbox she wants to trade for a xbox 360. Ive modded several regular xbox's and have a modded xbox 360 also. But alas. I got banned when the last ban hammer dropped for the 360.

okay just reread it and I think your right. The regular xbox modded is awesome. My friend has one with all the sega, nintedo, snes, and tons of the xbox games too. He still wont let that thing out of his site. sorry to get the post sidetracked...

Ultra Moded

(backtotopic)

That's what this xbox is - sega, nintendo, tons of xbox games - hundreds and hundreds - it has never been "live", Son never played it online so it has not been "banned" - He would prefer the PS3 over the 360 he tells me. I'm telling you, this box was done by one of the best and has every game prior to the xbox 360 he is a fanatic (nutty), a zealot (nutty) , a worshiper (devil) to the box! :Drofl