Clue??

theJenchild

I wanted to introduce my newest family member. Most of you know that in addition to my work in human services, I am also a dog trainer and compete in several dog sports. Recently I had the opportunity to bring home my next performance dog.....and here she is! This is Timber Riddle Me This loving known as "Clue."

post-3138-141867779901_thumb.jpg

post-3138-141867779904_thumb.jpg

post-3138-141867779907_thumb.jpg

post-3138-141867779909_thumb.jpg

post-3138-141867779914_thumb.jpg

Very cute' date=' what breed? looks similar to an australian shepard how big will she get[/quote']

Hey! Good eye! Yes, Clue is an aussie. I anticipate that she will get to be about 45 lbs. I own her half sister who is around that weight, although she looks bigger because this line of dogs is really coaty. She should have lots of hair when she gets big!

so your training here to heard huh?

We'll see. I exposed her to sheep to see what she would do. Herding is largely about a dog's level of instinct. Clue was interested in the sheep, but not overly interested. I'll put her on stock again in a couple weeks and see what happens then. If she's got "the eye" then I'll train her for it. :-)

Really good looking girl! What do you compete in? I have GSD's. 1 show, 1 rally.

Good luck and keep us posted

Beckie

I currently compete in agility (CPE, USDAA, ASCA) and freestyle. My adult aussie has been shown conformation although I haven't done any of it with her, and I will be showing the puppy in conformation as well as agility, freestyle, and herding (if she's any good).