Thanksgiving's Week Sale!!!

So I decided to do a bit larger order this week! I figured since it was the holiday and I went through some of the critters that people wanted really quick last time, it was time to make a bigger splash so to speak!

For those of your that are like me and really love wrasses, I have a few beauties this week.

- Solaris(Clown) Fairy Wrasse! I have 1 of these guys left! These are super colorful and a great peaceful addition. They can be kept in pairs or groups and with other fairys and flashers! A crazy holiday price @ $25.99ea

Redheaded(Solar)FairyWrasseWMW_Ap8W.jpg

- McCoskeri Flasher Wrasses! I have 2 of these guys left! They are great in multiples and with other fairys and flashers. Excellent, colorful fish with a nice personality. Super Deal @ $16.99 ea

p-39306-McCosker%27s-Flasher.jpg

- Melanarus Wrasse! These are one of my favorite in terms of both their color and personality as well as their utility in our tanks. These fish help keep many pests at bay and are almost always out and about adding nice movement and color to our tanks. Hot Deal Week Price @ $18.99

halichoeres_melanurus_2x.jpg

On to the tangs!!!

-Powder Blue Surgeon! This one is a smaller specimen with wonderful color and is extremely active. Great algae grazers and one of those attention grabbing fish. These fish like a higher amount of flow. SOLD

tang-powderblue.jpg

-Yellow Tangs! I have at least a half dozen available in a nice smaller size. These have great color and are very active algae grazers. Beautiful piece of our Hawaiian waters. Super Sale Week Price of $21.99 ea

287_yellowtangelitephoto.jpg

Scopas, Sailfin, Convict, Naso, and Vlamingi are a few more that are must haves!

Lots of other awesome fish on from this order aswell including a few different gobies, blennies, sea horses, and royal grammas to name a few!

Some nice inverts in to add to the regularly stocked basics!

Jumbo Nassarius Snails are always a huge hit and last shipment of them went super quick. These are one of the best sand sifters and a really beautiful in shell shape and color. Each snail has a unique pattern. These snails are extremely active and will not only consume detritus but also left over food particles and algae bits to boot. They keep the sandbeds turned over regularly keeping it nice and white. I have two other varieties of nassarisus sp. snails in aswell! These guys are a GREAT deal this week @ $1.19 ea

Tonga%20Nassariuslg.jpg

Fire Shrimp!! These are a shocking red with white spots and white legs. Excellent part of your cleanup crew and are sure to impress! Equally impressive price @ $24.99 ea this week!

287348343.jpg

Cleaner Shrimp!! These are a reef must have that not only keep extra food and waste particles under control but also help to clean your fish. These guys like to set up "cleaning stations" where they can attend to fish that stop by for regular maintanence. Great Price this week @ $14.99 ea

cleaner%20shrimp%20pair.JPG

Orange Linckia Star! Beautiful, eye catching addition to your reef. These guys are hardier than some other varieties in my experience. Very active and can be seen feeding on your rockwork or grazing on the tank walls. One left @ $16.99!

352_loink3.jpg

Mottled Linckia Stars! These guys are a beautiful addition to our reef tanks and enjoy much of the same activity as their cousins the orange linckia.

starfish_multifora.jpg Super Value Price of $9.99 ea

Tiger Conchs!!! These guys are super popular and for good reason! Great sandbed and tank bottom cleaners with extemely beautiful shells. These are a must have to add to the biodiversity of your reef! Amazing Sale @ $5.99 ea!

ConchTigerSand.jpg

Pom Pom Crab!! This is one unique littel critter. This guy is beautiful by itself but with its little anemones in its claws it is a stunning addition. Great, reefsafe little crabs that do well in non-aggressive tanks. One only @ $12.99!

pom_pom_crab_redux.jpg

These are just a sample of the great looking and useful critters that are will be in the tanks. I have a great stock of cleanup crew items as well as some nice corals in the tanks. I am willing to make deals if you need a few things :)

Give me a call to make an appointment to come by or send me a pm if you like!

Note: All pictures are for reference only and exact specimens will very slightly. These pictures are burrowed from other sites and are the property of their respective owners.

I already got my tent setup in the driveway Mike. I got room for ya!

You guys crack me up!

Mike, give me a call if you want to swing by and check out some of the critters.

Clay, I still have lots of stuff left. I have several little yellow tangs, a nice naso, a convict, scopas, at least one flasher wrasse, a melanarus, and lots of other fish and inverts.

Ryan, I will make sure my mom has a constant supply of hot chocolate coming your way. Also I have an extension cord setup so that you can setup the "in tent xbox and flat panel". Replied to your PM.

Best Buy has had people standing and camping outside the front of the store since Sunday!!! LOL I remember camping out the night before and I thought I was crazy. It kind of became a tradition for a few years there. Camp out, then shop, then work(I worked for Best Buy so I just tossed a shirt on and went to work after I shoped) I basically woke up on Thanksgiving morning and didn't go to sleep until Saturday morning at 12am. Good times.

There might be one left after this weekend but I am not 100% sure. It is tentatively sold pending pickup. The flashers are also 100% coral reef safe if one interests you. I will order a few different fairy/flasher wrasses next time. They seem to be pretty popular and are by far the most colorful and peaceful reef fishes in my experience.

LOL so I got to see the pom pom crab for all of 5 minutes! I havent seen him since! Not sure if he became food, or if he has found a good hidding spot? On another note those snails are crazy cleaners! I havent had to wipe down my tank since! I tend to over feed anyway. Now I almost feel obligated to over feed to keep those guys fat and happy:)

I am sure the pom pom will pop up unexpectedly at some point. They have a habbit of doing that. Sorry to hear that he didn't plant himself somewhere that you could watch him though lol. They are pretty sweet to watch. Good to hear you like the turbos! They are monster cleaners. I was amazed at what they turned my two top algae tanks into. Sparkling clean literally overnight from being the dirtiest I have ever had a tank. Amazing snails!

Doing an order Monday. If you need anything let me know :)

Oh and that linckia star is definatly awsome! One of my favorite things to see everyday in my tank! How about a cuttlefish?? Jk He'd make dinner out of my clowns and jawfish:( Someday though!

Glad to hear that you like the linckia! It is a great looking star and they live for a pretty long time in a healthy system, so I am sure you will get to enjoy it for months to come.

Just say when on the cuttlefish and I will get you one (clap). Means that you need to set up a new tank me thinks :)