who has an extra $5000????

Lowman

I wondered when that guy was gonna sell it, i just figured he'd throw it up on ebay. I knew he couldn't keep it.

Tell me he isn't selling that to make a profit. That is directly against RC rules.

Ridiculous.

In fact i'm gonna post about that.

Eh i chickened out. They would just delete my post and ban me i think. I was gonna reply to his complaining about people not knowing the user agreement.

My reply was

I do!! And I would say you are in direct violation of the user agreement. It appears that you are in the "business" of selling corals on Reef Central and fit the definition of "commercial":

2. COMMERCIAL POSTING: Reef Central exists for the non-commercial exchange of information. Sponsors of this site are given banner space and/or a forum to promote their business in accordance with the sponsor agreement. All other posts or signatures that are deemed to be commercial in nature are a violation of this user agreement and will be removed. As it pertains to the User Agreement, Reef Central defines “commercial post” as knowing and willful posts made by private individuals or businesses, directly or indirectly seeking commerce. Additionally, posts made by individuals or businesses in regard to other commercial activities, in anticipation of direct or indirect economic benefit or relief from the subject activity, will generally be regarded as “commercial.” Recognizing that it is impossible to construct a definition which will satisfy every situation or circumstance, Reef Central reserves the right to determine whether or not a post violates the “intent” of the “commercial post” policy or definition. Violation of this policy will be grounds for removal from our community.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1740934

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1702411

You are not allowed to sell corals for profit here.

Direct quote from mod Nanook: Because of this new classification, you may not use the Selling Forums or your local club forum for selling or trading corals. Reef Central is a site for the exchange of information on reefkeeping and the occasional sale of overgrowth is a perk for our membership.