Whammin Watermelon Zoa's for sale

CA2OR

Sweet I was thinking that I wanted more zoos. I really want to get my hands on some dark blue zoos. I think people call them tubs/true blues. I have a very big wish list (a few have been marked off thanks to you) so most everything that you post I like to get a little. The watermelons I already have though.

hmm...I might have some pink one's available. I will post some pic's of those

R3 and Bitricker I will get your frags ready. They should do fine under T5's....I have some growing where they get no light at all.

Quick note, I do have a frag of about 100 or more for $40

Hey Eric when are you going to meet up with Garrett???

not sure. I have some Candy Canes for him so just waiting to touch base and work out a meet.

I'm pretty close by and don't have much going on today so shoot me a PM if you get a chance. I would probably be interested in any other small stuff that would do well under the T5's as well. Let me know...

I will shoot you my number now but I imagine it is too late for you tonight. I am also home tomorrow but will be sleeping at some point to prepar for work.

I'd take some pink ones when you get around to it!

I will get pic tomorrow....MH turned off half hour ago. I do havce some pink panthers though as well