WTS Fully stocked 210 complete $3500

c32benzo

Love the clam!! Love the suncoral!! Looks like the other pieces are dead!! GRRRR.....I got a couple coral eating star fish off of the them. We will see.

THank you!

Clay

What sort of coral eating starfish are you referring to? I just want to be on the lookout for them while my tank is cycling.

Can everyone who has livestock reserved plan to come pick it up Saturday morning. Everything that is still here at noon on Saturday will go to Jason at coral reef. If you are buying equipment and can pick it up at the same time that would be much appreciated.

There are still some awesome corals left.

Requested Pix

Here is some pix I got a request for. Sorry for the poor quality. First pic shows the blue polyp digi in the foreground, and the jedi mind trick in the background, second shows the yellow scroll with a trachy radiata in the foreground, third shows the torch, forth is the cal reactor. Cal reactor is large, but I do not know brand, or specs on it. It has a built in bubble counter. Purple Birdsnest are in previously posted pix, as well as part of the green birdsnest.

All corals/fish go tomorrow morning. 541-231-4323

post-5913-141867750998_thumb.jpg

post-5913-141867751001_thumb.jpg

post-5913-141867751003_thumb.jpg

post-5913-141867751006_thumb.jpg

Scott,

I found her (4 days MIA) (hidesbehindsofa) she made it into the main tank put her back in - she is one tricky little horse! (naughty)

here's a long update on the fish from you:

All the fish are doing good. The one tang who I didn't realize is alot smaller than my two has now become a part of the "Yellow tang" school.

The two scooters almost swim in unisum sometimes no problem with my pink/blue spotted gobies or my small mandarin.

The percs have their own little rock and thinking about an anenome- I think seeing my two smalll maroons with theirs have them thinking.-

I put the mandarin and one cuc in the small tank with the two mated maroons I got from you, oh and she has decided not to attack me go figure? Maybe one day they will do their "Thing" she has one little area on bottom of tank she keeps sand out of just below the green bubble.

The other cucs like to come out at night and boy can they stretch.

The serpent star has one corner rock it stays under.

Haven't seen the sand star in two days but not worried.

The torch is doing good,xenia are good, the gsp rock must still be mad as has not opened up(scratch)

Now that the tank is FULL hoping next year my husband says ok to bigger tank as he is FINALLY acting like fish are ok(fingers)