Jump to content

Anyone know where to buy scientific glassware?


Recommended Posts

Does anybody know where you can buy glassware that's used in scientific laboratories? I was hoping of getting one of those long glass pippets(sp?) that you fit a squeeze bulb on the end to suck up liquids. I remember using them during my chemistry labs and thought it would be great way to do some targeted feeding without having a lot of the food going to waste. If anybody knows a place that sells them or can help me get some, I would appreciate the help.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...