Anybody watched that show "V" on ABC?

CA2OR

There has only been one episode right?

One new episode. Unfortunately I missed it as I had intended to watch it. The series is based off an old miniseries from several years ago as John mentioned. I watched the miniseries back then and have the DVD that came out since then as well that is basically the miniseries all wrapped up into one movie. I'll check that link out that John posted and try to catch up.

So far I think its great they have added a new up to date twist to it so it goes with are current time line and look to have changed a few things kind of like the Battle Star Galactica series and like it should be a hit.I just hope we get to see what they actualy look like instead of just parts lol.

So far I think its great they have added a new up to date twist to it so it goes with are current time line and look to have changed a few things kind of like the Battle Star Galactica series and like it should be a hit.I just hope we get to see what they actualy look like instead of just parts lol.

Battle Star Galactica-You just aged yourself, my wife does not even know what that shows was-Like land of the Lost w/ the Sleestacks-LOL, or better yet Lost in Space-DANGER Will Robinson-now I'm aging myself-:eek:

Black and White TV!

Black and White TV!

We had a few B/W tv's when I was growing up. Add 8 track tapes to the list of things to age a person. Buck Rogers, The orginal Star Trek, Dukes of Hazzard, Starsky and Hutch, Fantasy Island. Back then we didn't have a lot of options. We received 5 broadcast channels which was pretty good as many only got a couple.