20K Lokani, Pink Lemonade

JasonH

So, just in a trading mood tonight. Wasn't really thinking of doing any trading, but the 20K is actually starting to grow over the plug onto the rack.

Figured I'd toss the Pink Lemonade on the table too. It's still pretty small, so might hold on to that for a while and let it grow out unless anyone really wants it now.

Please understand, these are both high end frags, so really just looking for other high end frags.

Top down:

IMG_0202.jpg

Top down, can see the Pink Lemonade mother on the right:

IMG_0198.jpg

Side view:

IMG_0195.jpg

What else do I have fragged, or just in general?

Nothing else fragged. In generall... let's see...

Monti's (Superman, Sunset, Sand dollar, sad brown Pokerstar)

Acros (Ice Fire Echinata, Pink Lemonade, Purple Monster, 20K Lokani, GARF Purple Bonzai, GH Aqua Delight, Rommel's Rainbow, Hawkins Blue)

Birdsnest (BOP)

Chalice (Pink Watermelon, Bubble Gum Monster)

Acros (Ice Fire Echinata, Pink Lemonade, Purple Monster, 20K Lokani, GARF Purple Bonzai, GH Aqua Delight, Rommel's Rainbow, Hawkins Blue)

Birdsnest (BOP)

Purple Monster?

I would be interested in hearing an asking price or trade considerations!

PM if you would please.

Sorry all - I think I may have caused some confusion. The only things I have fragged, or can frag right now, are the two listed. The other post was just intended as a response to Eric's question on other corals I have. Unfortunately, most others are still growing out.

I'm hoping to frag some others soon (including the PM, which is a very slow grower), but none yet.

I will definitely get back to those that have inquired when other corals grow out a bit. Very sorry to have given the wrong impression.

Hey Jason, I started a thread aways back of things on my "wish list" pink lemonade was on there.

Do you still have a frag and if so are you only wanting trade or how about cash or how about .999 fine silver bullion bars or rounds-the dollar is collapsing you know:D

LMK

Birdsnest (BOP)

This is funny here is my list I started a thread on ;

Original Hulk Acropora

Tyree Pink Lemonade

Tyree Purple Monster

Garf Bonsai

Tyree tri-color

Any of those on my list available from you-they dont have to be Tyree

Okay, have gotten several inquiries about selling. I'd rather trade if I can find something. If I can't find a trade, I'll look at selling. I hate trying to put a price on things.

Also, A lot of people asking what it is I'm actually looking for - a fair question, which I have to admit I hadn't fully thought out.

One thing I'm really looking for, and have been for a while, is the ORA German green with blue polyp acro (that long name is one good argument for naming corals). My Oregon Tort recently RTN'd, so that's a good option, too - and I know there are a ton of those out there. I'd also like to pick up an ORA Pearlberry or Red Planet.

Not really looking for acans unless they are drop dead or chalices, except the Oregon Mummy Eye and Miami Hurricane (would trade 2x1 for either of those, since they are both very expensive).

Or, here's an odd alternative... acro crabs. I have no idea how that might work, but I want acro crabs so I'm tossing it out there.

Anyway, hopefully that gets the ball rolling. Thanks very much to those that have contacted me already.

I'll step out of the ring if a "sale" was going to happen, I did not have any corals to trade-just silver-LOL

Grabbed me a beauty of a frag of Tyree Pink Lemonade yesterday. Thanks for the PM back though!

You have some nice stuff Jason