MACNA 2010 Orlando, FL Sept 3-5th 2010

R-3

Well I know its a year away and that is hard for some people to plan but I just wanted to get this out there. The last two years I said I was gonna go to MACNA and things just didnt fall in place. So this year I bought my ticket and I am in the process of booking a hotel room. Nice weather along with the attractions that Orlando has its really a no-brainer when it comes to making a decision. Not only is there MACNA but ya got Disneyworld, Sea World and Universal Studios etc. Right now they have rooms booked for $99 a night a shuttle available for under $30 to and from the airport (about 20 miles away). Also till Nov 14th you get the discount rate for the trade show, reception and banquet dinner of $116.09 :)

Check out there site! It would be sweet to get a couple more people from the NW going.

https://www.macna2010.com/home

• 3 weeks later...

if it was on the west coast, id definitely be down man, but, im one of those people who absolutely despise the east coast and will never ever go anywhere near there, ever again lol.

whens the next one here on the west coast? or is there a similar show to macna that will be over here on the west coast? the better coast in my mind LOL.

if it was on the west coast, id definitely be down man, but, im one of those people who absolutely despise the east coast and will never ever go anywhere near there, ever again lol.

whens the next one here on the west coast? or is there a similar show to macna that will be over here on the west coast? the better coast in my mind LOL.

Im not sure of the next one on the west coast honestly.

From what I understand no other trade show really compares to MACNA. It really is the mack daddy. I do agree to though that the west coast rules :)

Well Ryan I'm with you for real this time :)..... We have already booked our room in orlando. I am a little upset that they planned it on Labor Day Weekend though. We were going to fly down in the middle of the week and stay a few days after to make it easier to get home but have to come home on labor day now since my daughter will start 6th grade on the tuesday. So now we are flying down the week before and will have to wait in line with all the other people. Would have been a lot better if it was later in the month like all the others have been.

Dave

Well Ryan I'm with you for real this time :)..... We have already booked our room in orlando. I am a little upset that they planned it on Labor Day Weekend though. We were going to fly down in the middle of the week and stay a few days after to make it easier to get home but have to come home on labor day now since my daughter will start 6th grade on the tuesday. So now we are flying down the week before and will have to wait in line with all the other people. Would have been a lot better if it was later in the month like all the others have been.

Dave

Yeah I agree Dave. A little later would have been nice. Yeah I got my ticket and I need to get my room sometime this week. Cool thing is to that I got some frequent flyer miles to use up :) This is gonna be a good one though!

All I gotta say is open bar!!!

I will save up and buy my event ticket shortly. But now that the room has been booked I feel better. I will probably buy the airfare sometime in the spring when taxes come back. Nice thing is I can write half the trip off since I am going for the business :)

Gotta get it before the 14th to get the big discount Dave. You save a good amount of money doing it that way, just to let ya know.

Yeah that would be nice to write it off. Hmm....

It will never come to the West.....attendance issues....but, consider IMAC West

http://www.imacwest.com/index2.html

Basically, a smaller version with the same speakers and vendors. Although, I might attend MACNA in Orlando, I also hate the East Coast and would favor sawing off through Colorado and letting the rest drift away.