Tatoo Needed

Algae

Really need a tatoo of surfing. What I really want is an old school tat of Mickey Dora,Rabbit K., or the ilk screaming across a line dangling 5 on the tip, casually. Or maybe a drop knee cutback spraying foam?

Trouble is, no one knows surfing and tatoos! And if they did they would be way out of town.

Any Help?

Sorry Racefan, I was trying to catch a different fish. If I told you how old I was and how little I learned through my futile attempts at self-described humor you would be amazed. DOH! Maybe not....

Take a frag for me being an ***hole?

Sounds good. But only, if he likes Johnny Cash, and knows all the words to "Ring Of Fire"!

If I don't get my surf tat I'd be forced into choice #2

#2 A spider web on one side of my neck reaching to my ear and "Vengence Is Mine" on the other side. "Hate" and "Mayhem" on each arm and a tear coming down from my eye. Does it have to be one side like the earring thing? hmmm. I'll just do it!

Really need a tatoo of surfing. What I really want is an old school tat of Mickey Dora,Rabbit K., or the ilk screaming across a line dangling 5 on the tip, casually. Or maybe a drop knee cutback spraying foam?

Trouble is, no one knows surfing and tatoos! And if they did they would be way out of town.

Any Help?

Clay's your guy. He's here in town, grew up surfing in hawaii, and is an awesome tattoo artist! He works at Black Lotus Tattoo here in town. You should go in and set up a consult with him to see if he can work up a tattoo for you that you would be stoked on!(clap)(clap)

• Like 1

I really shouldn't But then again, as some of you may know, I've never been very good at boundries...And I should get a more constructive use of my time, instead of this silliness. I shoudn't but.. but...but............

So Clay is his name, huh? And he is here on the Forum. There is only one thing I require. I have to have someone who returns my phone calls immediately! My Father left me at 5 and when I tracked him down he would never call back. If someone texts me it throws me into an uncontrollable rage where I am a very real danger to myself and others (in fact the whole neighborhood).

Cast the Caddis 3/4 downstream wait, and set the hook.

Fish On!

Clay's your guy. He's here in town' date=' grew up surfing in hawaii, and is an awesome tattoo artist! He works at Black Lotus Tattoo here in town. You should go in and set up a consult with him to see if he can work up a tattoo for you that you would be stoked on!(clap)(clap)[/quote']

Actually, I was trying to catch Clay! You and RLaForce were trying to help a good guy. I was just attempting to get Clay's attention. Well, it worked.

Thanks to both of you for being understanding of my perpetual fog of immaturity.

The strange thing is (as if this wasn't strange enough) is that I have yet to meet Clay or even talk with him personally. It is a boundary issue that I am scheduled to work on in my next life (doomed to be a caged, lab monkey). I do love his vigor and passion and wanted to inject a lightness after his tank disaster. His kind of energy envigorates me!

And yes, I am going to get a surfing tatoo and have been in contact and Clay wants to permanently disfigure my body. Still thinking about a combo prison/surf tat, hmmmm.

PS: Don't Start Surfing, It Sucks!

And I am one one of the dammed fools with egg all over my face(laugh) God I'm glad I can laugh at myself(everybody else does;))

Actually, I was trying to catch Clay! You and RLaForce were trying to help a good guy. I was just attempting to get Clay's attention. Well, it worked.

Thanks to both of you for being understanding of my perpetual fog of immaturity.

The strange thing is (as if this wasn't strange enough) is that I have yet to meet Clay or even talk with him personally. It is a boundary issue that I am scheduled to work on in my next life (doomed to be a caged, lab monkey). I do love his vigor and passion and wanted to inject a lightness after his tank disaster. His kind of energy envigorates me!

And yes, I am going to get a surfing tatoo and have been in contact and Clay wants to permanently disfigure my body. Still thinking about a combo prison/surf tat, hmmmm.

PS: Don't Start Surfing, It Sucks!

My wife says the same about me!(wife)