Ricordea & Zoas

grassi

We'll be posting a bunch of ricordea and some zoas tomorrow for sale with pics.

Ricordeas (ranging from $10-25)

D - Light blue $10

Rics4sale3.jpg

Rics4sale2.jpg

Rics4sale1.jpg

Zoas:

Incredible Hulk (super neon green) - $20 each with at least 20 polyps (2 frags available)

Fire & Ice (neon orange skirt with pink and blue centers) - $15 with about 25-30 polyps (1 frag available)

Yellow/Purple deep sea - SOLD

Purple Death - $4 per polyp (2 frags about 6-8 each)

IMG_4031.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

We really would prefer to sell... need to fund the controller Alex just ordered, and hoping to save up for another LE chalice soon :)

As far as zoas for trade, I really like the Darth Maul (hate the name though!) and Candy Apples... maybe magicians but I'd have to see them in person

We really would prefer to sell... need to fund the controller Alex just ordered, and hoping to save up for another LE chalice soon :)

As far as zoas for trade, I really like the Darth Maul (hate the name though!) and Candy Apples... maybe magicians but I'd have to see them in person

Not sure what kind of chalices you are looking for but I have some really nice ones, that I would love to do some trading with.

Sorry Eric, it got busy yesterday! We're trying to consolidate our two nanos into our 65 and realizing we have maybe too many zoos so I think we'll pass on them, the orange ones do look nice though and although we like the ppe we decided we want the red ones. Looks like someone cleaned you out of most stock anyway which is good for you ;)