garbage can

TankIt

Anyone in the Tigard, Beaverton, sherwood area have a large garbage can they use for water changes that is clean I could borrow for the weekend? I am moving my tanks this weekend to the new house and want to have 50% new water sitting at new house ready to go into tank when I get it there. I am hoping to do this quick and smooth to avoid to much disruption to the bacteria. A small cycle would be ok, I can treat with weekly water changes. A crash would kill me as I am getting my coral collection going again! anyway I don't have enough water jugs to do this but a garbage can would really help.

Call me 503-679-5183

Thank You

Amanda

Oh and I need to get 1 myself I just never had room to store it. I will be looking into getting1 as soon as we get settled into the new place but $ and boxes everywhere are sort of in the way of that right now.

I'll check it out and let you know. That handheld TDS arrived. I forgot to cancel the Amazon order. Anyway I don't know if it works right or not (or maybe I have it set wrong), or our tap water is really clean. Tap shows about 70, the 'clean' water from waterworks that I have been using shows 4, but the container I use for the clean water shows 40! I don't understand that unless the water is picking up something from the container. I know that doesn't make sense, but I pour the 'clean' water from a 5-gallon jug into another container in the house so its temperature isn't so cold.

The GSP still hasn't opened.