WTB: Hells Angels Zoas

ciao

I know , or have recently learned , that people come up with crazy names for zoa's even if they already have a name or the seller just didn't do the research. I am not saying this because you have been missled, but the " Hells Angels" motorcycle club has always been red and white. Just like the flag, their colors don't run. I can't think of any other affiliation that would be related to hells angels, especially red/blue, if their had been something out there I am sure the boys would have erradicated it. Mabey that's why the Zoa's are so popular? Extinct?

I know ' date=' or have recently learned , that people come up with crazy names for zoa's even if they already have a name or the seller just didn't do the research. I am not saying this because you have been missled, but the " Hells Angels" motorcycle club has always been red and white. Just like the flag, their colors don't run. I can't think of any other affiliation that would be related to hells angels, especially red/blue, if their had been something out there I am sure the boys would have erradicated it. Mabey that's why the Zoa's are so popular? Extinct?[/quote']

LOL.....I pretty much figured it was crazy made up name. I really do wonder who came up with it. Unfortunately that was the only name I had to work with and I've send a PM to the guy to see if he knew the actual name of it. Either way, whatever the name, it is a cool looking Zoa. Here is a link to it:

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48690

Does anybody know what he real name is and has access to some?

Best bet it to post a picture. Some of us don't bother trying to keep up with the nicknames people are tagging onto some of the corals (or prefer not to buy into the whole naming thing) but we may have something like what your looking for anyway.

biker coral

I'm looking for the Free Souls zoanthid!

Mabey we could get some hells angels,free souls, gypsy joker and brother speed Zoa's together and toss in a mongol fish and see what happens. My bet is that the water turns red and your living room starts to smell like sweat letaher and oil when the water starts to settle. Do they make a kick start skimmer?

Mabey we could get some hells angels' date='free souls, gypsy joker and brother speed Zoa's together and toss in a mongol fish and see what happens. My bet is that the water turns red and your living room starts to smell like sweat letaher and oil when the water starts to settle. Do they make a kick start skimmer?[/quote']

I much prefer the "Sons of Silence" zoanthids

I can't keep up with all the names that they come up with....I gave up trying to keep up with them all. Plus in the years that I have been into tanks they change the names of them all the time. It's all about the flavor if the month and how much money people can make for the "name" of the zoa. bah I say!