Blue Spotted Jawfish

pantherguy30

Very nice! He looks great there. I am glad to hear that he is eating well and likes his new home!

Gradth, let me know if you want one. I think I have a handle on a couple more and if a couple of people want one I will bring an order in. Also these guys typically do really well with gobies. I had him in the same tank with about 4 other gobies and he didn't seem to mind at all. Never had any issues in the past with them either.

I only have cleaner gobies, but they don't even interact with each other. I was worried about the tailspot blenny... but they seem to find comfort knowing that the other is there.

Panther don't be surprised if you find he's dug another hole somewhere. my guy has dug several holes and seems to rotate between them with the pvc as his favorite. I tried removing the pvc house after seeing he dug a nice hole towards the front of the tank under a rock that seemed agreeable to me as a place i could observe him. he promptly threw a fit and hid at the back of the tank. He didn't do that when i first introduced him so I knew he was really upset. The pvc house had to go back in the tank.

Lol:) I came home today and he gave me a scare for a bit! I expected

him to be in his man made home and he wasn't there? Then all of a sudden he comes swimming by into his hole. Looks like he has gotten up the nerve

to venture out and explore. I'll have to take a good look around the tank when I get off early enough to see where he's been:) plus pic up a piece of lexan so I can protect my investment!