Really Nice Premium Live Rock

Rick

I've been meaning to get some. I'll kick the lights on in a few minutes and go ahead and take a few pics. 4 pieces are fairly good sized (too big to fit in my sump or refugium, 8-10" across) the others (10 pcs or so) are smaller ones that are 4-6" that do fit in the sump and refugium.

The first pic here is what I was able to fit in my sump. There are 7 or 8 pcs altogether I think. The other 4 are side and top pics of 2 rocks that were a little too big to fit in my sump and are in the refugium instead. These 2 have a bunch of purple mushrooms on one and some xenia on the other plus some featherdusters. (The bunch of rocks in the sump have some these as well)

attachment.php?attachmentid=6139&stc=1&d=1255333749

attachment.php?attachmentid=6140&stc=1&d=1255333749

attachment.php?attachmentid=6141&stc=1&d=1255333749

attachment.php?attachmentid=6142&stc=1&d=1255333749

attachment.php?attachmentid=6143&stc=1&d=1255333749

post-5811-141867749555_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867749561_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867749568_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867749571_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867749576_thumb.jpg

Hey Rick, glad we could work something out, I think it helped us both. Anyway wanted to give you a free bump and let people know the rock is well worth the price.

Didn't mean to call you Eric as I left DOH!, but then again Eric is a good guy too.

Thanks, turned out to be a good deal all the way around I think. My brother seemed jazzed about the skimmer when I talked to him. (The one he is using now is almost more trouble than it's worth)

Still have somewhere around 40 lbs. left for anyone else interested.

Just saw this... is the piece with the purple spotted mushroom gone??

I think I got that piece as well as 1 or 2 others with shrooms. It was the rock and size I needed not the shrooms, but there is no way to remove them "completely" well a wire brush would have worked, but thats not good-(nono)

I'll double check. Might still have it. The one in the sump that had a bunch of mushrooms is definately gone. I know there is at least one mushroom on them as I noticed it when I rearranged. (Need to see if it's spotted)

Could you tell us which pieces are still available?

Bottom half of the stack in the display and most of the ones in the sump.

If someone is really interested in the remaining I need to know right away. (Before 1:30 PM today as it will be gone after that)

Here you go. This is one of the small pieces (first pic) I separated from the rest when I sorted everything out. Keep in mind this was under 6500k spiral bulbs when this picture was taken. Under a light with more blue the purple will stand out and look more like the second pic. (Both of these are available, the second one includes the attached Kenya Tree Coral as well but doesn't have the blue streaks)

attachment.php?attachmentid=6209&d=1255838689

attachment.php?attachmentid=6210&d=1255838689

Here you go. This is one of the small pieces (first pic) I separated from the rest when I sorted everything out. Keep in mind this was under 6500k spiral bulbs when this picture was taken. Under a light with more blue the purple will stand out and look more like the second pic. (Both of these are available, the second one includes the attached Kenya Tree Coral as well but doesn't have the blue streaks)

attachment.php?attachmentid=6209&d=1255838689

attachment.php?attachmentid=6210&d=1255838689

Those are some nice looking mushrooms... how much would you let the first picture go for?? I like the blue one in the second pic but really dont need another kenya tree.... I have on that is taking over my tank, a good 8 inches wide by 12+ inches tall when the lights are on, dont know what to do with it but its TOO Big, and i have a second that was a hitch hiker on a rock that is getting growing well too! Guess they like my tank!! =)

Anyhow... let me know what you would let it go for... Then I will have to try to figure out when to pick it up... With this whole H1N1 nightmare I am working about 50 hrs a week! YIKES!!

Thanks Rick

Beth

Those are some nice looking mushrooms... how much would you let the first picture go for?? I like the blue one in the second pic but really dont need another kenya tree.... I have on that is taking over my tank, a good 8 inches wide by 12+ inches tall when the lights are on, dont know what to do with it but its TOO Big, and i have a second that was a hitch hiker on a rock that is getting growing well too! Guess they like my tank!! =)

Anyhow... let me know what you would let it go for... Then I will have to try to figure out when to pick it up... With this whole H1N1 nightmare I am working about 50 hrs a week! YIKES!!

Thanks Rick

Beth

Does $10 aound fair?

• 2 weeks later...