T-Mobile Phone Please? Pretty Please?

Ok, my girl has a W490 Motorola! It is now crap! It's display has crapped and now what I have researched this is a common problem!! I need her to have a nice phone!! Anybody out there that switched to at&t or another carrier that has a phone just laying around that they can donate to my wonderful lady? I miss her picture messeges(drooler)...LOL!! Seriously!!

Clay

I have a pretty cool solution. I heard this from a T-Mobile district manager. If you go out and buy a pre-paid phone (typically $40) you can switch the cards out in the back and it becomes a regular phone. It must be T-Mobile compatible. He said it's the cheap way to get a replacement phone without having to sign a contract. You might give it a shot. If it doesn't work you could just take it back.

Guest Snorkelwasp

i have the nokia 6301...candybar...has everthing...Charger etc., everything works...just switched verizon... pm me if interested.

Also I will note that the screens are fine, its the users that drop them in water that are not. These phones are sensitive to moisture. If the water sensor has turned red (under the battery cover) it has been exposed and will probably not work for a few MONTHS if at all. One of ours got wet and after 3 months fired back up and worked..... just weird.