Asus EEE Pc ultra mobile laptop

grassi

---------------SOLD---------------

------------------------------------

Like new.

I got it back in June as a bd present for myself, thinking of using it a lot as second computer. Ended up laying on a corner :-(

I still have all the boxes and receipt (june 14th 2009).

I think is gonna be great as a little pc for a controller. It is only 10'' diplay, very compact.

- Asus Eeepc 1000HEB Black

- 2Gb ram upgrade + original 1gb ram

- External HP usb dvd reader/recorder

All with boxes, instructions manuals, guarantee, plastic bags and so on.

I spent more than $500. Asking $300 here or offer.

No trades sorry, I need to finance my new toy :-)

Thanks

post-5689-141867778817_thumb.jpg

What operating system and processor is it running? We have a 900HD and it looks like the same specs other than the screen size. (I've also upgraded the ram) I bought it as a present for my wife and she ends up fighting (figure of speech not literally) with my daughters to get a chance to use it.

It is running Windows Xp Home. The processor is an Atom N270. Here some specs I've found:

10.2-inch screen, 1024×600 resolution

Intel Atom processor

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 950

2-in-1 SD memory card slot

3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports

Built-in 10/100 Mbps Ethernet LAN with RJ-45 connector

1GB RAM (expandable up to 2GB) - Upgraded to 2GB

160GB Hard Drive 2.5 SATA 5400RPM Drive

Built-in high-speed wireless connectivity (802.11b/g/n).

1.3 megapixel camera with Microphone

High-definition audio, stereo speakers

6-cell battery – 7 hours of life

Weight: 3.2 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin

No CDROM included

Windows XP Home edition pre-installed

I think someone on here has a controller for sale and this would make a sweet combo!!!!

If no one bites and you end up keeping it in the corner.....we have sponsored families in Jamaica who's kids reeeeally need a lap top for their education. The schools can't support the needs and the families are below poverty on the west end near Negril. Just a thought, you never know unless asked right? Sorry for the hijack, but if anyone else reading this has an extra laying around that they would donate, I will arange shipping through UPS and send you a pre-paid label to ship one! Thanks,

Jon

These are really pretty nice for a good netbook. The one we have is a little smaller. (8.9" 120G B, wireless g, and the 533 celeron) It makes a great little netbook for browsing the internet though and is powerful enough for document processing. Not really adequate for graphics processing or heavy duty computing but still an excellent deal. My wife and daughters are on it 10 hours a day between them.