Thanks New School

corvica

Them being pissed is normal. When I got my 75g I did it when the girlfriend was off in Hawaii.:p I told her I wished I could go but since I couldn't I brought Hawaii to me.(clap)

LOL.

I've been able to get my tanks without my wife getting upset. She's actually been pretty good about it. We're closing in on 25 years though so I have a pretty good idea of what will upset her so I try to avoid it. I also try to get her involved in most of the purchases (especially when they are larger purchases).

thank you corvica, i hope you enjoy that tank, i wish you coulda saw the old pics when i set i up originally. im a pretty lucky my lady in to the hobby as much as i am. today we went out to west side aquarium, while we were there she said "oh, whats that" i said a rhizo, theyre very expensive so i really have not jumped on one. next thing i know, tim hooked her up with a deal and she bought it! i feel pretty fortunate......

enjoy the aquarium......i firmly believe in omitting instead of admitting......hahaha. keeps me in the clear.

• 2 weeks later...