Garrett's new Media Reactors!

Ryan

These are beasts! What an awesome job you did! I am super impressed and can't wait to get them all hooked up and rocking.

Now I have to get to work on designing the rack for these guys.

For those of you who can't tell, Ryan is quite the craftman! He pretty much dominates the reactor world and I am sure would make some pretty crazy skimmers and such as well.

Thanks!!!

No problem, Garrett! Im excited to get them to you!!! Im only sorry it took so long.

If I had all of the time in the world, I would make all kinds of stuff...Skimmers, calcium reactors, kalk reactors, sumps, etc... I really love designing things, building them, then seeing them actually work. I just dont have the time with my career...

how much? i want one for a nitrate reactor...

Iv never made a nitrate reactor...and am not really sure how they work.

Looking at pics on different web sites, it looks like they need a circulation pump similar to a carbon reactor. Im not sure if what I made for Garrett would for that with out some modification...

Thanks for the comments guys!

Maybe this should go in the feedback section but I figured I would post it here since it is on topic.

For those of you who have not had the chance to deal with Ryan, he is the man! A while back Ryan was looking for a skimmer and I happened to have one laying around that fit the bill. We got to talking and he offered to help me out by building me a few media reactors for the system. I wanted to make sure they would be big enough to handle my system and that they would have a few customer things done on the that would allow them to work ideally for my setup. Ryan offered to trade his services and materials for the skimmer! I still can't believe how amazing these reactors are! They are absolutly perfect and can be plumbed any number of ways that I choose. I will be working on building a nice rack to have sort of a meadia reactor center over the next couple of weeks. These things hold a ton of media, are super easy to take apart and clean, and are plumbed for half inch fittings so they are extremely versitile.

Excellent work Ryan! Thanks for running all over Portland to find the parts to get them done and thanks for taking the time to be so meticulous in their design and construction!

Thanks for the nice words, Garrett!

It was great hanging out with you for a while yesterday! The corals I got from you are doing great, they all had great polyp extension within minutes of putting them in my tank! That rainbow has some AMAZING colors, I wish I had a camera good enough to capture its beauty!

FYI- All of the corals I got yesterday are doing great...thanks again Eric & Brandon!