Cant belive no one picked this up....

Frank

Oh wait I did.....(laugh) here is a great deal I just picked up off craigslist ...

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/for/1395306768.html...

I saw that but from what I read its more rated like a 1/4hp. Which it was still a smokin deal for a 1/4 though. It says only up to 250G which will be perfect for you Frank but a little small for my frag setup unfortunately. You definitely stole it though!!! (clap)

Yea I think Sheri will be dropping it off on Friday if that is good with you....

The guy that I got it from had it on a 150 with a 100 sump/ Frag and it keeped it at 79.00 I have had it on today and it crazy.. With my controller it turns on at 80.01 and off at 79.5 it gets it from 80.0 to 79.5 in under 10min....

Yea I think Sheri will be dropping it off on Friday if that is good with you....

The guy that I got it from had it on a 150 with a 100 sump/ Frag and it keeped it at 79.00 I have had it on today and it crazy.. With my controller it turns on at 80.01 and off at 79.5 it gets it from 80.0 to 79.5 in under 10min....

Yeah It should be perfect for your setup Frank~~~Good Deal Man!!