PRICE REDUCED

P1080847.jpg

5.00-the ones on the round plug -SOLD

P1080852.jpg

8.00-SOLD

P1080859.jpg

15.00-the one with the orange center

P1080863.jpg

15.00-the ones with the green center-these grow fast, I have placed this piece in 3 different spots on my rocks so a few move off and "wella" zoos a plenty

P1080867.jpg

15.00-SOLD-the ones with the brighter orange center and white speckles

P1080871.jpg

Yes I do I was going to call you earlier but got slammed at work. I'm working a trade show tomorrow all day, and was going to see about hooking up with you Friday. I have another person coming Friday afternoon for some other zoos. If you are interested in the zoos I would suggest you coming out, I will be running around Friday and they would just sit in the bag for at least 4 hours before we could hook up-I dont want to do that to them.

Those ones are cool, I have them in 2 different spots they grow well. The ones with the green center are the fastest growing ones I have.

Let me know if you want the zoo and I can mark it as sold-if you have actinics these guys really pop under them-very cool,

I was holding the Koralia for you-sorry for the delay.

i like those last orange ones... do you still have that nano Koralia ??

My bad, I thought you meant the first Orange ones, myself I like the first the best, the last ones are not seen as afton.

If you are interested in any let me know-if not I can most likely meet you Friday late morning to get you the Koralia, if you want zoos I suggest coming out-I'm right off of I-205 and Stark, about the 130th block-FYI

Brad

Hey Byrd I would take the first ones for $15 towards that chalice of mine you want :)

I may have to pass on the chalice, I need to see how things are going to get placed, I bought 7 chalices over the weekend from reef empire, and I honestly dont know where the heck I am going to put them. I already had one roll over onto another and burn a corner-I hope it grows back.

I got a little crazy bidding and was getting their pieces for like 25-30 a frag that usually sell for 100-150 a piece.

I like your chalice but need to get rid of some things first.

I'll have to get back to you

Has 2 solid heads with 2 starts-just glued it to the rock work yesterday-

Everything made it fine out of everything I got from you but one frag, and then there was one that came unglued and landed in an acan-

Total meltdown:eek:

The first one, the 4th and the 5th are left-

Take all 3 I'll go 40.00-

And that goes for anyone, plus I have 2 other small ones that I will throw in for free-If they are taken all at once.

The small ones have anywhere between 6-12 polyps

I'm located off of SE130th Ave and SE Stark St.

No problem' date=' let me know when your looking to part with some chalice :)[/quote']

I'll send you a PM with the sellers link, like I mentioned I got frags for between 25-35 dollars that he sells all day long on his website for 100-150 dollars, plus tons of other stuff, if you are patient-LOL-you can get some sweet arse deals