Nice live rock 150 pounds!!! 2.00 a pound

dj_giantti

I have some really nice live rock for sale. I am asking 2 dollars a pounds and I have a small scale to weight the rock out. I am willing to trade the rock for any SPS or Zoas. The rock ranges from 5 to 25 pounds.

Brandon

503-810-3181

I am breaking down my frag system because I just bought a house!!! We move in about 30 days.

Hey Brandon,

I'm going to try to make a trip down there sometime next week to pick up that light and take a look at some of those rocks. What kind of rock is it? and if you can, I would like some of the larger pieces if possible.

thanks

Sounds good I am looking forward to meeting you. The light is ready to go!!!. I have a few bigger chucks of LR I think you would be interested in. The rock fiji and south pacific.

Brandon

I could make a trip. What sizes are you looking for. I could also meet you halfway.

Probably a couple of pieces that are between 10 and 15 lbs. It's going in a 46g bowfront that has 10 lbs. or so in it now. His budget is pretty limited though so we need to try to limit the cost as much as possible. I.E. If your already coming up then we would probably get a couple of pieces but he doesn't have enough to make a special trip. Looks like Alex and Jamie want a bit too so maybe one or two more to make it worth a trip.

Since I'm planning on making a trip next week down to Albany, I would be willing to be the "mule" for some people and help pick it up for them. I live in Beaverton near the Tanasbourne area and work up in Vancouver near the mall on Thurston street. I wouldn't mind hauling it up here and to work if anybody wants anything from Brandon but can't make the trip down there. The only thing I ask is that you take arrange payment with him so that I don't need to take money and keep track of who owes what and I'm stuck holding the merchandise until I get the money.

My initial plans so far is to go down to Albany either on Monday or Tuesday but I should have more definite plans by Thursday or Friday.

Hey Brandon! Thanks for the great deal. :) We'll be heading down this evening to get some of that from you...

For anyone else, we are in the Oregon City/Portland area and will be going down tonight to bring some rock back up with us. If you want us to get yours, just let us know!

Yep I think that I might make a trip up to Portland on Saturday. I will keep you all posted.

Brandon

Let me know if you are coming up, I will meet you whever you happen to be heading if its cool with whoever-

I would be interested in 2 Oregon Torts and 2 Cali torts, also I dont know the name of this one I got from you-maybe a slimer I dont know-it greenish-yellow and came unglued and dropped into the Acan below it-it was like an acid bath-totally stripped it to the white skeleton.

P1080740.jpg

It the one in the photo about 9 o'colck to the flower pot-1 inch acro frag

I would take two of those and maybe 20-30 more snails (which I am sure are gone)

LMK