Stand/canopy makers

mastertde

First off Welcome.

For the stands and canopies I build my own and myself and 2 or 3 others here would entertain the idea of building one for someone. Additionally most of the LFS in the area (See the sponsors list) will either build one or have someone they have build them. Seahorse in particular has a shop above the store specifically for building stands and canopies. A couple of the other stores I believe build them onsite as well but I'm not sure offhand which ones they are. Perhaps post up what your wanting and maybe we can point you in a specific direction. If your interested in building your own we can help there as well.

On top of Woody over at Seahorse, I know Dave at Davey Jones Locker also does some custom stuff.

If you look in the DIY, members tanks, or gallery sections there are photos of stands and canopies members have done that you can talk to.

Building your own isn't really that hard, and you get exactly what you want. I've built a few and so has Rick and a few others on here. We'd be more than happy to give advice.

Oh and welcome aboard!

Shane

Ryan

Your gonna to have a nice $$$ bill for the laminations. You could use one for the base and the other for the trim.

A lot of us build our own stands and most other things. Check the DIY section and you'll see a few. In this hobby - if your strapped for $$ and rather save it for corals, it's less $$ to DIY (if your handy enough)