End of an era.

tidalsculpin

My time as a teacher has passed. I got a promotion to assistant principal on September 3rd. This meant big changes for all my fish tanks. I have taught folks at school how to care for the coldwater system and the mudskipper tank. I broke down the 80 reef gallon system and brought home or traded out a lot of coral in town. This was a bittersweet moment for me.

I am considering a pico in my vp office but feel it is a lower priority right now. I am actually thinking of running a nice low maintenance amano ada tank at my new school. I want to do a moss tank with shrimp and maybe a rasbora. Pretty easy maintenance and cool effect.

Schools need good admin's. I couldn't do it. I like kids too much. Would miss the teaching. I will miss the sweet trading we were doing. Thanks for all the stuff you gave me. By next week I should have a thread on the new tank system. You are still welcome to visit, but no suits!!!