PURPLE LOBSTER STRIKES AGAIN!

ClayTheSavageFraser

I got up and checked my tank with my handy dandy flashlight and there is was! I lost my mcCosker fairy wrasse tonight! Thanks to the Psycho Lobster! Even though he is well fed! He has killed one of my favorite fish ever! I am so sick of him!! I really want him out! I am too far into my set up to take out my stock and fish him out! I really want to though! It's so f-ing frustrating! I wish he was never in there! Soon he will be mine!!

Clay(flame)

As much as you may dread it in the long run it may pay to pull out the rubbermaids and buckets. I did last week to get that evil zoa eating damsel out and while it was a pain my tank seems to be better for it. It caused a complete redesign of the rockwork but even that I'm happier with now. I did lose a small hammer that was buried in the sand for 3 days though. On the other hand I found a small zoa frag plug in the sand I had forgotten about that looks alive. Polyps haven't opened yet but I expect them to in a few days.