aq spacelight & custom tricon 120 w pump, sump

new school

spacelight sold.

tricon acrylic 120 with middle overflow that also has dry box for plumbing or wires. makes it nice for custom plumbing/fixtures straight thru the back with nothing visible behind. in good shape. no major scratches but a little coraline on the back.

tricon sump with drip tray and media shelf underneath. (could cut it and add sock if you like)

included is a iwaki 40 md. pre plumbed for calc reactor or any extra reactor you may desire to run.

the stand is only 9 months old, black. no water damage! also silcone on the inside. there is a little overspray that can easily be touched up. no biggie.

i would prefer to sell this as one unit.

all this for 350.

post-5786-141867778683_thumb.jpg

post-5786-141867778688_thumb.jpg

post-5786-141867778691_thumb.jpg

I think I want this light from you..........does this require a ballast or does it come with one.....are there cooling fans, anyway Im very interested in this light. But know this Im new here and have very little experience with reef tanks and this would be my new light to replace a factory 2 bulb oceanic hood that came with my reef tank. will this light allow me to go forward to sps's and lps's or is this for just soft stuff like mushrroms and the like. if its a really good light that will help me on my journey than I'll take it...Im i portland and can meet you..

Logical1

This is perhaps one of the best lights on the market. I am using the model previous to this that doesn't come with actinics like this one and it is awesome. This is a step up so I am sure that you will love it. You can literaly keep anything includign SPS and clams under it.

If you want a light you won't have to upgrade this is the one for you.

Garrett

this fixture retails for 850.00 without bulbs at premium aquatics 859.99, coralreefecosystems 859.99, and aquacave for 799.... as special order. includes 2, 24 watt compact actinic, bulbs purchased from seahorse 3 months ago maybe..... fixture is german design, low profile and thus ballasts are built internally in the hood. when these first came out 5 yrs ago they were over 1200.oo.....this works and in use currently over the left over zooas and livestock in my 120 also posted here.

thank you garrett. i was wondering if anyone noticed what it is. the single 150de with no bulb retails for more. hahaha

this light is super nice and i would keep it if i could use it over my new 200. even though the new tank is 48" wide its still 36" deep and this light as nice as it is, and as much as i love it, could not spread the 36" width.(sad)

if i hadnt dropped 2 grand this week on my new tank, i would save it and throw it in my closet. i would keep the 120 too. just got the stand 8-9 months ago from isaac when he was at seahorse. its plumbed for double seaswirls and looks kinda funny in the pics without em. i had to install a makeshift return so i could use them on the new tank as well.

spacelight was sold and picked up' date=' thank you undertaker_00, it was nice meeting you. glad to see the light go to a good tank. sorry i was in such a rush, hit me up in a few days about some zooas. tank, stand, sump, pump, still available for 400.[/quote']

Great deal. Just glad I jumped on it in time. It was great to meet you, too. Your new tank is going to be stunning! Those dimensions are really impressive.