complete system for sale or trade 300

coralreefaquarist

im broke im gonna ask 300 250for it all. pretty much a complete system. or possible trades for a used glass tank thats cubish like a solona.

up for sale is an aga 40 breeder,dimensions are 36 long 18 wide 16 high.

the stand which i built from 2 by4's with housing grade braces all over it. the stand is mega overkill,but i made it that way so it has so a kid can bump into it and it can be tweaked side to side and not really put any stress on it. it is also much higher than a normal stand im 6foot3" and it was great for me to vew it.it cost me around 150 in materials to build the stand. but i never got around to skinning it to make it look more apealing.

im throwing long i had for the sump,and yes it does fit uner the stand. a homemade overflow which worked flawlessly for 6 months till i had to tear the tank down.

a 36" fixture which i retrofitted 2 175 watt mettal halides into. the ballasts which i dont know a name for there an old diy type. 14k bulbs which need to be replaced.

hmm i think i have 2-3 koralia 3's around too. and i can toss in a skimmer that will do fine for this size system but it will need a replacement pump which runs around 20 shipped.

here it was running

ttt.jpg

here was the stand being built.look at those braces(clap)

IMG_3425.jpg

its now black

IMG_3428.jpg

i dont have a pic of the light or skimmer at the moment. and cant measure the stand hieght because its across town in storage right now.

• 1 month later...