Just feeling things out

dj_giantti

The 12 Steps

• Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our fish and have to buy coral - that our lives had become unmanageable

• Step 2 - Came to believe that an aquarium greater than ours could restore us to sanity

• Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our Coral and our fish over to the care of Clay as we understand him

• Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our tanks

• Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our coral

• Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of coral

• Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings

• Step 8 - Made a list of all corals we had fragged, and became willing to make amends to them all

• Step 9 - Made direct amends to such corals wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others

• Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly bought some corals with it

• Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Coral as we understand them, praying only for knowledge of corals will for us and the power to carry that out

• Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 12 Steps

• Step 1 - We admitted we were powerless over our fish and have to buy coral - that our lives had become unmanageable

• Step 2 - Came to believe that an aquarium greater than ours could restore us to sanity

• Step 3 - Made a decision to turn our Coral and our fish over to the care of Clay as we understand him

• Step 4 - Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our tanks

• Step 5 - Admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our coral

• Step 6 - Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of coral

• Step 7 - Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings

• Step 8 - Made a list of all corals we had fragged, and became willing to make amends to them all

• Step 9 - Made direct amends to such corals wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others

• Step 10 - Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly bought some corals with it

• Step 11 - Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with Coral as we understand them, praying only for knowledge of corals will for us and the power to carry that out

• Step 12 - Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to other addicts, and to practice these principles in all our affairs

What the heck CLAY!!! Your one crazy guy that is why I like you so much. lol

When all my macro algae keeps going up in smoke and you have more tri colors than you thought!! That's when you really know your a true REEFER!!! It's not an addition, it doesn't control me, I can stop at anytime..... Wheres my lighter? WHO TOOK MY LIGHTER!!!!

Brandon,

I like it! Very nice logo and yes I am a RA! My name is Garrett. My wife is only told what I pay when it is completely necessary. I am always broke because of reefing. I have a problem.

Ha ha Garrett you crack me up. I guess if my wife new what I spend she would drill a hole in my tank in the middle of the night.

Brandon,

I like it! Very nice logo and yes I am a RA! My name is Garrett. My wife is only told what I pay when it is completely necessary. I am always broke because of reefing. I have a problem.

I hate bringing new corals home and having the wife ask how much it cost(wife)

I just tell her I got a really good deal out of the frag tank. I do all of our accounting so there is no way for her to truly know

I hate bringing new corals home and having the wife ask how much it cost(wife)

Yeah me too, my gf always asked me how much and she always think they are all over prices.... I keep buying till she got tired to ask for price (laugh) Now all she does know is that they are all expensive (clap)

Hi, My name is Jon and thanks to CLAY I am an addict. Sticking your hand in the water every day!! Yeah! How about checking your timers to make sure they are still programmed when you can't see them come on? Or asking your carpenter buddy for a bid on installing an under carpet drain just in case of an accident and you don't want any mold issues down the road.

Hi' date=' My name is Jon and thanks to CLAY I am an addict. Sticking your hand in the water every day!! Yeah! How about checking your timers to make sure they are still programmed when you can't see them come on? Or asking your carpenter buddy for a bid on installing an under carpet drain just in case of an accident and you don't want any mold issues down the road.[/quote']

True statement here thanks Jon for joining the program.

I just moved up from Instant Ocean because it quit working for me ( Need stronger stuff) although it was easy to score as you can buy it at any pet shop. Im now on Reef Crystals as they chop into lines easier.

Yep...when I started slamming straight Kalkwasser...I know there was a problem. Can I join your support group?

Jay

I just moved up from Instant Ocean because it quit working for me ( Need stronger stuff) although it was easy to score as you can buy it at any pet shop. Im now on Reef Crystals as they chop into lines easier.

Yep...when I started slamming straight Kalkwasser...I know there was a problem. Can I join your support group?

Jay

Jay it is nice to meet you. Our group would like to help you but recovery is going to be a hard road to follow. Do you think you have the strength?

He has bean bag chairs for that groovy 16" tall 200g tank (using reefer math otherwise it was 100g for non-addicts) on the 16" tall stand that everyone was raving about a couple of weeks ago. Typical treatment will be small doses of Kalkwasser while in a dream state however if anyone loses control they can mix up some Reef Crystals and dose with it until the urge passes.