Some pics from today.

drock59

Thanks, I think things have finally started to take off in my tank. The clown hosts in a marbled green bubble tip. He has just recently started to bubble.

My personal favs, the bright green digita and the purple tipped acro. Im not really into names as you can tell.

Wow Dan, your tank looks great!!! I'm jealous. What is that coral in the second pic, that is a sweet piece for sure! Everything has so much color and looks to be growing great. That dersa clam is awesome, i'm getting one now thanks to your pic no doubt. Wait is that a dersa? What is that second clam pic? I want one of those whatever it is, its so nice. And is that a niger trigger?

Squamosa is the second clam. The second pic is some kind of digita. I got a peice from upscales i believe. The pic does it no justice...it is yellow base with purple polyps and for some reason grows painfully slow in my tank. :)

A lot of pics are washed out, like the green and purple cap or the purple digita. The colors are much better in person.

Thanks for the compliments.

Forgot to mention that there are two triggers in the tank. One Niger and One bluejaw. Thus far it has been a even match between the triggers and my cleaner & coral banded shrimps. The little Niger seems a little frisky so hopefully he behaves as he grows. The bluejaw is like a big baby. I have no worries about him chomping anything.