Complete 40g Tru-View Setup

Rick

I've decided to take down my 40g setup and sell it since I now have a larger tank. (I'll plumb a small frag tank into the larger system to add volume and maintain everything with one system instead) This is a complete setup that can be sold either with or without a 400w light. (right now I don't have a reflector or mogul but I can get one and install it for someone that wants it with the light) The tank itself is a Tru-View acrylic aquarium with no scratches that I can see. The stand and hood are oak and are in excellent condition. It comes with a 14 gallon sump, a skimmer with a few tweaks to make it more consistant, an 1100 gal (approx.) return pump, an Overflow box with dual drains installed to utilize the Herbie Overflow method to keep it nice and quiet, a 3 speed 4" fan installed in the hood, and all of the plumbing currently installed. The price I'm asking without a light is $250. For $325 I can include a 400w cap and core ballast and go get a reflector and install it (I can throw a used bulb in as well).

I'll get some current pictures of this but until then the tank along with many more details can be seen in this thread: http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13433

This tank is currently running however I already have the livestock removed other than a few snails and hermits so it can be taken down in short order for anyone in a hurry.

Sold