Selling 24 gallon Aquacube

Byrd

24 gallon Nano made by Current with stand -no rock or corals.

PRICE REDUCED 150.00-

No scratches excellent condition just to small for my addiction- more than happy to remove all Coraline-its currently set up and running (empty).

Nano.jpg

P1070101.jpg

Nanos are getting hard to sale. I try to sale mine with a 150W MH sunpod and no real offers. Wish you the best on your sale.
-

I am not so sure who relative it is to the type of tank, I think sales in general are down-at least inmy industry and many others-no surprise I know but I think its realtive to the fact our economy is in the toilet.

Hopefully big brother will print 10 trillion dollars(nutty) and drop them from the sky, being that our dollar is nearly worthless or soon will be it should have no ill effect.(laugh)

I have the LFS who will take it off my hands and I may go that route. For the price IMO its not a bad deal-if you are in the market for a Nano. the weather will turn soon and once we are couped up indoors tank related sales will increase.

Thanks for the wish of "luck" I may need it.

Still unsure of what type of lighting' date=' maybe I missed it.[/quote']

stock lights 2 32 watt PC bulbs

here is a link;

http://www.current-usa.com/aquapods.html

I upgraded the lights to 6-24watt T5 bulbs but that will be another listing somewhere else-unless someone makes me a serious offer, not the craigslists offer-you know pennies on the dollar(laugh)

Thanks for asking

Brad

hey did you post that other light you have? how much are you trying to get for that? wounder if i could squeeze that above my tank?

Here is a link for that light;

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14433

I'm after 120.00 and very firm, it comes with 5 brand new bulbs, that have never been used.

Those alone are worth 90.00 dollars-retail

Yes on both accounts

24" and to big.

Dang, 90.00 bucks less and bigger-ARG for both of us.

The tank is in prisitine condition.

Well we are getting into fish tank weather-it'll sell. LOL I'm actually gonna raise the price.

I mean heck I lowered it 3 times, why not raise it once-LOL

Enjoy your tank, and watch out what lights you add. On my tank heat was such an issue I had to by a chiller AND a skimmer.

Got the perfect skimmer for a nano AquaC Remora, except mine has the MJ 1200 not the 900.

http://www.marinedepot.com/protein_skimmers_aquac_nano_remora-ap.html

If interested let me know, maybe we can swing a deal.

Need a mag float glass cleaner, or a Koralia nano power head or a Koralia-1 Powerhead or or or or or.(laugh)

You want a koralia 1 on a 14 gallon versus the nano they make?

Just curious, I had the nano on my 24 gallon and when I replaced it with the #1, the nano came out and I had thought the 1 was pushing it for the 24.

Then Nano is 12.00 the #1 is 20.00-the #1 is only 3 months old

It was part of a set up I bught last year in Nov. I had that 24 gallon tank for 2 months before I bought an 80 gallon, which I had for 3 months beofre I bought my present tank-LOL.

Ive cleaned it up with Vinegar and it looks fine-I can post a pic later tonight-I've had it in a box for 9 months, its not going anywhere, so this week next week, this month, next month......

Im in outside sales and travel the Port/metro area, I start in SE Port, usually hit Wilsonville, and I'm in Beaverton, Hillsboro etc all the time, if you are home during the day I could swing by.

We can make it work-I'll post a pic later so you know for certain if you want it-its works prefectly so I cant imagine not wanting it if you are needing one-

Thanks

Brad