First Dsoz....Now Me!!!!!

Ocean In a Box

I was busy today cutting acan frags for up coming auctions and kept passing over this fungia I bought a while back. I thought to myself hmmmmm, I've seen others do it. Why not me? So, I took the fungia over to the frag station and began to frag it. I will keep you posted of the frags as they continue to heal and form new mouths.

f1.JPG

f2.JPG

f3.JPG

f4.JPG

ouch sucks to be a fungia today! Good luck you fragged it pretty small so it will be interesting to see how it responds and how long it takes before they look good enough to sell.

I was just looking through a mag that showed someone fragging a scolly. Cut it right in half.

Did you glue them to the frag disks? That may be bad because they have the flesh that grows on the backside.

You may be better off getting a shallow plastic dish full of sand and putting the pieces on the sand.

Mine has not done so well recently. The two smallest pieces died. But the other 7 are all doing fine, and are all starting to grow mouths so I have been starting to feed them more often.

Good luck Perry!

dsoz

I was watching some of these threads on other forums and it seems it is a 50/50 chance. I considered fraging my although it is fairly small, but there is no point as the rock it came from keeps producing more. Good luck....hope it works. Was a nice Fungia....maybe now you will have 7 nice fungia's.