My 2 Week Old 90 gallon Cube and Frag Tank

dj_giantti

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the point of adding in whole colonies? I like to be able to grow something from a small frag to colony size' date=' gives me a sense of accomplishment, unless of course your just after instant gradification[/quote']

You enjoy small frags and I enjoy big colonies. It simply a difference in reefing enjoyment. I like searching for big colonies because I can buy small frags all day long at local saltwater shops. I also like the way a full tank looks. It also allows me to take frags off of my larger colonies with out effecting them.

You enjoy small frags and I enjoy big colonies. It simply a difference in reefing enjoyment. I like searching for big colonies because I can buy small frags all day long at local saltwater shops. I also like the way a full tank looks. It also allows me to take frags off of my larger colonies with out effecting them.

i also like colonies in my tank vs frags. its cool to grow them out but i will just grow out the colony for an even bigger colony..same thing :)