skateboarding

Isaac

Up the stairs?

Up.

He worked on it for a little bit, I didn't think he could do it but he did. He did have a bit longer head start then you did. He might have been part of the production with the Hood to Coast race, not sure but there was a get together with sponsors there.

I didn't mean to diminish your skating, I was just really taken back at this dude and thought you would enjoy hearing it. I was in awe.

I skated for a few years and what pretty good. Not quite as good as you though. Then I switched to bikes and found that I was a natural at that and that flying 10' in the air off jumps was much more fun. I used to ride street stuff on bikes too and that was always the most fun.

That sound pretty impressive! I definitely enjoy hearing about stuff like that. I'm sure it was cool to watch. I had sponsors when I was younger. Now I just risk my neck for fun.

Up.

He worked on it for a little bit, I didn't think he could do it but he did. He did have a bit longer head start then you did. He might have been part of the production with the Hood to Coast race, not sure but there was a get together with sponsors there.

I didn't mean to diminish your skating, I was just really taken back at this dude and thought you would enjoy hearing it. I was in awe.